Sunday, December 13, 2009

Now three month equals eternity, this will be so hard.

MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR
MOOD: EXCITED



EEP! It's Sunday, which means I have two more days to complete everything. Yesterday was crazy, I got up at 10 and worked all day long, without moaning! That's so unlike me!

Today I'm having a less-awesome day though. Moaning and everything. Possibly because right now I'm working on all things I have delayed for so long. Oh sh#$.

Anyway, I just did my movie title for Typography. Unlike that other assignment, which I had to redo completely, the professor liked my first attempt, I just needed to add some spice to it.

Some red it is.




Yay! Starting wednesday I have holidays! More yays! Ah, Christmas lights, freezing cold, hot coffee and lots and lots of studying, as I'll have exams starting January 4. How's that for a happy New Year?

Now, some more City and Colour music while I finish preparations for showtime!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2009 at 6:31 AM , Anonymous Girl abroad said...

Sometimes it feels like schoolwork never ends. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts