Thursday, January 07, 2010

Welcome to the new decennium.

MUSIC: BLISSFUL SILENCE
MOOD: BORED


Bye bye Noughties! The decennium of fear with 9/11, anthrax, tsunamies, multiple flu pandemies, financial crises and what not, has come to an end. I'm predicting love and harmony for the next 10 years, hurray!

Anyway, I took a break from studying to blog for a moment to show you my new finds and my Christmas gifts! I went shopping yesterday and had a great time, even though the sales are a major disappointment tbh. Probably because all the good stuff is gone already. Bummer.

My precious Urban Outfitters order arrived, it's all so pretty!
And now the pictures:






My Christmas presents, Armani Diamonds (oh it smells so guuuud) and money that came in the cutest little box ever and the rug! I love getting out of bed and putting my feet on to the soft furriness instead of the cold hard floor haha.

And, the bag from Urban Outfitters. Gotten many compliments so far, even my dad loves it haha, how cool is that? It was originally £48 and I understand why. Even though it's faux leather, it's got such a nice texture and it looks so luxurious in real life, oh my!
The T-strap flats were a total bargain at €9 at New Look (where I got into a disagreement with a sales rep haha. Jesus people are unfriendly, if I would've snapped at a customer like that back in the days I worked at UO I'd get kicked out, pronto). They'll come in handy in spring/summer, as I need some comfy shoes to wear with dresses and skirts.

Now, back to the books! So far your thumbs up have worked, History of Graphic Design was seriously one of the easiest exams I have ever done and Art History was ok, so hurray for you guys!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog ;)

Liefs,
The fashion satellite

 
At January 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Mooie schoentjes :)

 
At January 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Demelza said...

Leuke tas! :)

 
At January 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

Die schoenen:| Waaauw.

 
At February 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Laurein said...

zijn de schoentjes blinkend of van leer?

 
At February 9, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Laurein: Het zijn lakschoentjes, maar ze hadden ze ook in leer! (Maar die waren niet in sale denk ik.)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts