Saturday, January 02, 2010

Wish me luck.

MUSIC: COMPLETE AND UTTER SILENCE
MOOD: BORED


Okay so I'm guessing I won't be here much in the next two weeks because I have exams, starting monday. First up is History of Graphic Design, which I gotta get right because there won't be a second exam. Next semester, I'll have Literature instead (which is a YAY imo). Wednesday I have Art History and holy mother of god, I wish I had prepared this better. Friday I'll have to tackle Contemporary Art, which isn't all that bad, and I'll probably go shopping afterwards haha, because the sales have started in Belgium and I'm stuck at home with textbooks for friends. Then tuesday I'll have Philosophy and hell, that's going to be a tricky one.
And then I'm off for the rest of the week! Oh how I am looking forward to that.

So, exucse the incoherent mess above, as I quit Safari and go study.

Light a candle, pray to god or hold your thumbs up: I really need to get this right.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 2, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Anja said...

thumbs up for you

 
At January 2, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Limitless Fashion said...

Good luck!
I'm sort of studying for a test I've got coming up ass well!

x

 
At January 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Demelza said...

Succes! x

 
At January 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha nooit gedacht dat ik een berichtje van jou zou krijgen ;)

Anyway, je hebt het geluk dat je zo in de stad staat! Good luck met je examens en shopse vrijdag!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts