Monday, February 01, 2010

Another school related post.

MUSIC: THE SMITHS
MOOD: SLIGHTLY BORED

Yes yes, again. Loyal readers will probably remember my post about the zebra I drew. Well, the zebra related assignments just kept on coming. So I got two more.

  
Clicky for slightly bigger pic!

I didn't quite like the first one with the hands ("A small gift from Mother Nature"), basically because I don't have airbrushing skills and I was too lazy to take out the flash and everything just for a quick shot of my hands. And yeah the zebra is very copy-paste haha. Oh well, they should teach us otherwise. 

I love my second try though ("Antwerp has more to offer than you think"). Professor didn't.
Professor has no sense of humor.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to share today, haha. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Anja said...

vind ze allebij leuk,vooral de rechtste

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts