Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb. 14: Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat.

MUSIC: PANIC! AT THE DISCO
MOOD: GOOD

Happy Valentine's everyone! I hope everyone had a fine day. I myself am as single as can be, Cupid isn't exactly my best friend. (That little faggot keeps shooting the wrong guys.)

Anyway, I had another one of my PJ Sundays so I basically just watched some DVDs, did some homework etc. But! I also got me this super pretty top slash dress from H&M.


I got it off eBay, it's brand new with tags and I can't wait to try it on. I really really hope it'll fit me man. It would look so nice with some dark blue skinnies, my beloved oxfords and brown bag. Yay!

Hurry up Mr. Mailman D:

PS: I added formspring in the right collumn, so basically the idea is that you can drop comments/insults/questions and it's completely anonymous. 
I just realised you can comment anonymously as well. But heh, knock yourself out :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super leuk dat jurkje!
En ik had een vraagje, hoe maak je of van waar haal je zulke lay-outs? Ik vind het echt mooi en heb het ook bij andere mensen gezien maar zelf heb ik zo'n standaard lay-out van blogger zelf :D

xx

 
At February 16, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger A* said...

Hello, so nice dress.
Do you know if the dress is new on H&M? And on which ebay platform do you buy it? nice greets alexa

 
At February 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Alexa: I think this dress was in store about a year and a half ago. I got it off ebay.co.uk, luckily the seller was willing to ship overseas!
Good luck <3

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts