Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mar. 25: They know it all but they still haven't seen the truth.


MUSIC: KINGS OF LEON
MOOD: DELIGHTFUL

School has been so crazy lately. I went out for two weekends in a row and I kind of neglected homework and going to classes so I'm in the progress of trying to make up for things but yet again, I'm updating my blog instead of sketching haha.

Distraction, it's bittersweet.

Anyway, this is what I did for typography. We had to do this poetry/image/text mash up so yah I came up with this one.


Fortuin is Dutch for "fortune" (wasn't too hard now was it?). The birds are paper cranes, which in Eastern countries are a symbol for luck. It is said that folding a thousand paper cranes will make your wish come true.

I drew 7 cranes and I got what I wanted. Beat that you mofos! :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger *Joey* said...

Haha, I heard about the paper crane thing from watching heroes.
I love it!
xx

 
At March 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Evelien said...

Mooi bedacht en mooie uitwerking

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts