Monday, March 08, 2010

Mar. 8: Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

MUSIC: BELLE & SEBASTIAN
MOOD: MAGICAL

I'm a bad blogger, I know. Shame on me. I've been busy lazy lately, so busy lazy that even when I do manage to go out shopping, I come home with nothing but two seasons of Californication and my favourite movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on DVD.
Am I completely twisted if can't help but swoon for the ever-so-charming Hank Moody? I'm actually considering ordering the book God Hates Us All. I mean, how awesome is that? Turning a fictional book into a real one? It appears to be really good as well. Omfg.

And for the sake of having an image in this blog post, here's a picture of one and a half of my works for Mexico week. I wish I had taken more pictures because I think the school peoples have lost them. Hah. Bummer.

VAMOS A MEXICO!!!1!1 /furby voice

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Blogger lovert said...

wauw mooie tekeningen!

 
At March 9, 2010 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow great works :D

 
At March 12, 2010 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous birgit said...

si si, vamos a mexico :3
The green skull looks totally awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts