Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jun. 22: Polish galore.


MUSIC: EVERY TIME I DIE
MOOD: BORED


I was tidying my room a bit so I thought it would be fun to show you my nail polishes. People often ask me what brand they are, and as you can tell from the pictures, it's mainly Essence and Catrice, two really cheap brands available at the Dutch store Kruidvat, but since they're both German brands I assume they're also for sale in many German or even Austrian drugstores.

Neutrals! I barely ever wear light colours though, and the beige-y colour in the back looks awful with my skintone haha. It's also a matte polish, which I think looks awful. 

Pinks, not so much of a fan as you can tell. 

Reds, more my cup of tea. The coral on the left is going on my nails after I'm done posting this haha. The one on the far right is very dark and leans more towards black than anything else but it's my all time favourite. Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore :/
Third from the left is my favourite polish for my toes. 

Blues, purple and black. The 'Show your feet' one is really dark blue with a slight shimmer, not just black like the picture would make you believe. 

End of random post!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Silke - Het is klein en het blogt.blogspot.com said...

hihi, ik heb precies zo'n zelfde blog waarin ik al mn nagellakjes show.. :D
Leuke kleurtjes heb je! Liefs X

 
At July 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your nail polish colours, but these boxes in the background .. where did you get them? they're looking so cute an got such a romantic charm:)

 
At November 15, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Fräulein B. said...

Hello Girl!
I would like to contact you about your blog.
You have an email for me :P
x

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts