Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jun. 27: Pretend. Relive. Regret.


MUSIC: THE NEW EMAROSA ALBUM OMGWTF
MOOD: FLIPPIN' HAWT


Jesus it must be 30+°C outside. I made a decision to stay inside today, because going out would probably cause me to dehydrate within 10 minutes. And all the sweaty, smelly people would just get on my nerves anyway haha.

Staying in for the day did give me the time to show you the outfit I've been living in for the past few days. I fell in love with this high waist, floor length skirt as soon as I saw it at H&M.




Oh and as you might be able to tell from the pic above, my hairs dead ends have been chopped off! Here's a proper pic:


I finally grew the balls to go for straight bangs instead of slanted, and even though it took me some time to get used to, I really like it now! Most people go "it's... different" and give me a oh-what-have-you-done?? look, haha. 

For the fans of old Dance Gavin Dance/Jonny Craig, the new Emarosa album has leaked! Pretend.Relive.Regret is my favourite song so far (still gotta listen to half of the album, I'm kind of excited haha.)



Next weekend I'll (probably) be heading to Bonn for Rheinkultur to see Alexisonfire. Lucky me, I have a friend who lives there so I can't only go there for free (the festival is free), I can also stay there for free, haha! It'll be one hell of a train ride though, I'm most definitely bring a book or two. Also it's gonna be killer hot according to the weather channel (THIRTY TWO MOTHERFUCKING DEGREES CELSIUS) so I hope those damn trains got air conditioning and people use their deodorants as they should.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At June 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Ambypure said...

Je haar is erg mooi! En leuke outfit ook!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Anja said...

mooie foto die laatste!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Je haren zijn echt heel erg mooi!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Rok staat je prachtig!

 
At June 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Skyline Eyes said...

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Love that song!
x

 
At June 28, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Keltoum said...

Jij bent echt een leukerd met een super style! (L)

 
At June 28, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that skirt! Where is it from?

 
At June 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Ilse said...

Je haar is nog steeds mooi ;)

 
At July 4, 2010 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Jenna Camacho said...

You're so lucky, I would kill to see Dallas Green in person. Also, I've seen both Jonny Craig and the "new" Dance Gavin Dance live and they're just not the same without him.

 
At July 5, 2010 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Lexie V. said...

aaaah jou blog is zo leuk he! heb je je layout zelf gemaakt? die rok staat je echt heel erg mooi!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger dorothydancing said...

This skirt is so wonderful but I can't find it @H&M, so sad...

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts