Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jul. 22: Wanderlust.


MUSIC: DEEZ NUTS 
MOOD: ALRIGHT,  YET SLIGHTLY FULL FROM THE RAVIOLI I JUST HAD


Look at that, already making up for the lack of postage in the past two weeks! Why yes, back for a second time today! With one of the outfit pics I promised in this morning's (okay I guess it must have been like a bit past 1 PM, but whatever that's basically still morning for me) post.




So this jumper is pretty much a dress, which is what made me doubt about buying it at first. The price tag was ripped off, and in my head I was thinking about how much I was willing to pay for it. As it is actually a size too big (but it's massive anyway so it makes little to no difference) and I never really wear dresses in winter time, I came to the conclusion I was going to pay a max of €15.

Hey it was dumped in the sales stack. I don't shop during the sales (read: getting pushed and beaten by grouchy old women) to pay too much for a sweater no one else is going to buy.

Victory was mine when the cashier told me it was €9,99. Bless you, Zara. Bless you.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

OH MY WORD.
jumper/dress envy.

 
At July 22, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Super leuke outfit, vind vooral je trui & schoenen erg leuk!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger IRIS and PIETER said...

NO WAY!! lucky bastard, echt een van de mooiste shirts ever. prachtig juist dat hij zo lang is!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:11 AM , Blogger IRIS and PIETER said...

dude je blog is trouwens echt heel tof! je tekeningen die je maakt zijn prachtig. vooral die met vogeltjes zijn mn faves en de kleuren die je gebruikt.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Madame LaLa said...

such a cute outfit
and very cute blog!

check out mine if you have time ;)
its all about FASHION!

love,
sarah from http://madame-lala.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Blogger - said...

oah das echt leuk, zo'n geluk had ik ook met een broek bij de Zara!
Ik ben dol op je schoenen!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts