Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aug. 24: Somewhere between the penance and the patience.


MUSIC: CLOSURE IN MOSCOW 
MOOD: WELL, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN PENANCE AND PATIENCE.


I have absolutely nothing to blog about, so I thought I'd show you what exactly it is that's been keeping me from blogging.


Yes, along with 3 million other bloggers, I'm a fan of 500 Days of Summer. In my defense, I only really watched it because it has Matthew Gray Gubler. But somewhere along the way I really really started to enjoy that film. It's probably the part where Summer says she's "not looking for anything serious" that convinced me. 

Oh and, nomnomnomnomnom fast food in the couch.



This could count as the worst outfit pic in the history of this blog haha, but I'm just trying to fill some webspace here. Can you tell I get extremely uncomfortable when someone else is taking my picture? 

The complete absence of bright blue walls, a massive tv, a couch and at least 3 guitars, someone else taking my picture? You're right, it's not my bedroom. It's home.


A few days ago I started to get really tired of my music so I turned to last.fm for some new stuff and so discovered Closure In Moscow. Am I totally way behind on things if I tell you I had never even heard of them? Well, I love this song.

Closure in Moscow - We Want Guarantees, Not Hunger Pains

It sounds like a mix of old Dance Gavin Dance and old Saosin. Nice. Which reminds me, I'm completely stoked about Jonny Craig reuniting with DGD. Awesome, I'm hoping for an album similar to Downtown Battle Mountain, but I'm thinking it'll be an Emarosa part deux. Oh well, something to look forward to!

And in MORE news, I'm gonna go see Circa Survive! My awesome best friend Steve arranged a very early birthday present. We're going to Amsterdam on September 13 <3 So this is what the last quarter of 2010 looks like:

SEPT. 13 - Circa Survive in Amsterdam


SEPT. 26 - Every Time I Die in Antwerp


NOV. 2 - Alexisonfire (VIP tickets!) in Brussels

Awesomesauce! Have a rad week you guys.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Liset said...

500 days of summer is the best!

 
At August 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Ik vind je blog echt super!

Maar ik had een vraagje, je hebt een tijdje geleden deze foto op het forum ( in outfitjes met band shirts) gezet. Weet jij toevallig nog wat dr lookbook was ?

Om deze foto gaat het.
http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/471064_fucklookbook.jpg?1265550919

Alvast bedankt :)

 
At August 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Flaviena said...

oooh 00 days of summer <3 <3

 
At August 29, 2010 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Daniella said...

I just adore that film, everything about it! I love Zoey's wardrobe in it too.

 
At September 17, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger She Wears, She Shares said...

love your blog. Has such a calm and peaceful vibe!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts