Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aug. 26: Get out.


MUSIC:  CIRCA SURVIVE 
MOOD: PISSED OFF GOOD

I'm so, so looking forward to seeing Circa Survive! I love my best friend for giving me tickets for my birthday. A few months back we wanted to go see them in erm, Cologne I think it was, but we never got around getting the train tickets and shit. So them coming to Amsterdam (whether or not it's closer, I don't know) is AWESOME.

I keep listening to Get Out at the moment, fits the mood I'm in right.

Circa Survive - Get Out

But my all time favourite has to be Semi Constructive Criticism. If they don't play it, I will make it my business to steal Anthony Green's shoe.

Anyway, I wanted to share this photo of the pretty little waist belt that came in the mail yesterday!

Red waist belt from a very friendly ebay seller here!

I had come to a point that I didn't care about price or design anymore, I just wanted a frikkin' red belt that fit me haha. I paid about €8,50 including shipping, so I guess that's not too bad. 

Is it freaky that I'm actually looking forward to wearing my jacket again? Right now the weather is so weird I just don't know what to wear when I go outside. Yesterday I was on the bus and there was this girl with nothing but shorts and a tube top with slippers. It was raining and I'm pretty sure it wasn't over 21°C. 
I guess I'm not the only one confused about the weather.

I'm all for a heatwave in September (yes please!) but right now, this odd mix between Fall and Summer, I don't like it. Too much humidity. 

I'll be going to a party Saturday and dammit, I just don't know what to wear. I would love to wear a dress or a skirt but then I can't wear the only shoes that don't kill my feet after a night of standing (read: my Converses). Hmmphr. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM , Blogger genevieve said...

Oh, how lovely! Perfectly red, and such a lovely clasp! I adore your jacket, as well. I need to find a nice leather one! Eeek. Sounds like you had a fun subway spotting, though! Slippers and a tube too? Goodness.

 
At August 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Annebeth said...

Ik zie net dat je nederlandstalig bent na je blog een tijd gelezen te hebben! Ik heb hetzelfde jurkje gekocht nadat ik jou er een tijd geleden mee zag op Chictopia :D ik zet je in m'n blogroll! Als je wat tijd hebt, check mijn blog dan ook!

http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

 
At August 31, 2010 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Patroushka's place said...

i absolutely love this outfit ;p
would you have a look on mine and leave a "trail" pls :)?? http://patroushkasplace.blogspot.com/

 
At September 13, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger ashleyn said...

Very lovely blog my dear. You've got me hooked.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts