Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aug. 26: Too far to stop


MUSIC: EMAROSA 
MOOD: LIKE A LIVING PIECE OF IRONY

For a second I wanted to delete at least a part of the blogpost prior to this one, because it's all over. Yeah, major dumpage has been going on yesterday. It's funny, I have my iTunes on random and I keep searching for songs that don't remind me of him.

Just some advice for all of you that spend a lot of time traveling to and from your boyfriend: Don't play your favourite music in the train/car/bus/jet/boat/whatever, unless you want to have to avoid it all when it's over.
Is it bad that that is the one thing that's bothering me most right now? I guess it's because I've been through this exact same thing before. Exact same thing. Same guy, yeah.
*facepalm*

Anyway, on to the fun bits. I did a little wishlist!

Red cardigan with hearts - New Look
Navy cardigan - New Look
Red flower headband - Topshop
White tea-length skirt - Some random Asian webshop
Feather earrings - Google (sorry haha)



This little cutie keeps showing up in our backyard so I thought I'd just include him (her?) in my list haha. I named it Jonny (like Jonny Craig), because it's ginger and has major talent (read: being incredibly cute).

My dad took this picture and mailed it to me while I was being miserable in my room, how sweet is that?  (I did edit the colours a bit just so it would match my blog's aesthetic y'know haha)

I need a pet bunny now.

PS: Thanks to Eva for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award, due to circumstances involving screaming on the phone and such, it kinda slipped my mind. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous Zahra xD said...

Well how about you find an outfit and go in between with the shoes something not to high but not flats maybe something like wedges or low heels? :)

 
At August 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger genevieve said...

What an adorable bunny! Love your wish list, especially the sweet little flower. How perfect, with one of the cardigans! I'm so sorry about the boy; it sounds awful. Hopefully soon your music will be your own again!

 
At August 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

feel very sorry for you, what a shit day. I can already get upset listening to break up songs without having a break up on my hands, so I can only imagine what it must be like for you!

 
At March 20, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger ɘmily alɘxanbɿa said...

oh my god, a jonny craig lover who is absolutely stunning, has impeccable fashion and is fricken' hilarious? /youaremyhero

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts