Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug. 30: all your fears are mine.


MUSIC: THE SOUND OF ANIMALS FIGHTING 
MOOD: ALRIGHT

I'm getting old. I mentioned I was going to a party Saturday, well, not only was I constantly yawning and more up for a cup of coffee than a red bull, some random kid called me ma'am. No jokes. I knew the crowd would be fairly young, that's usually the case on d&b/dubstep parties (I don't really go there by choice, in case you're wondering) but damn. Half of the boys in there didn't even have their voice drop. (The grammar in this sentence bothers me and I've actually stared at it for minutes on end trying to figure out the proper way to say this, but wtf total mind block.)

In a month I'll be 20. I'm trying to make changes for myself, I really want to get into a sport (preferably something that involves punching and kicking things) because I feel very, very lazy lately. And I'm slowly starting to look for a job. Maybe one day I'll return to graphic design but for now, nah. Not yet.





Yeah, August and I'm wearing a scarf. I'm extremely fed up with the weather. Also, physiotherapy gets me sleepy so don't mind the absent gaze going on haha. I have two more sessions of utter horror to attend and then my hip should be as good as new.

Happy Monday y'guys!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

i love that scarf!

 
At August 30, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Sian Thomas said...

I'm 20 in a month too, and I feel the same!! I'm so old and lazy haha, whenever I go out I just end up wanting to go home and go to bed before it gets too late =D

http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

 
At August 30, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger genevieve said...

Such simple perfection; love the scarf! I totally get how you feel, as well. Nineteen going on forty. Eeek. Now, where are those dentures I always seem to misplace?

 
At August 30, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger rachel said...

AMAZING- so effortlessly cool, i love it, the scarf and your hair = amazing!

 
At August 31, 2010 at 12:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! <3

 
At August 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Keltoum said...

Super! (L)

 
At August 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you show your room ? i really want to look <3

 
At August 31, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger La_Flaneuse said...

The scarf is fabulous and super versatile!

bubbs...
www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2010 at 9:10 PM , Blogger kiss me quick said...

just found your blog. Besides you awesome style your rooms is so lovely. That color is beautiful.
I like the way you write, this post made me laugh.

will come back for sure.

xxx kissmequick

 
At September 1, 2010 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

Love this scarf! So pretty! BTW great blog! I love the design as well as the content...definitely following!

xoxo

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

 
At September 3, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Blogger o0fAshionstArr0o said...

love the scarf nice color

http://0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts