Thursday, October 07, 2010

Oct. 7: In dog's blood we will all drown.


MUSIC: ALEXISONFIRE 
MOOD: GOOD


I'm slowly getting super duper excited about seeing Alexisonfire in November! (Even though Artist Arena, the organisation that handles the tickets, still owes me €23.) I was kind of bummed out after listening to their iTunes Originals shizzle, because No Transitory, possibly my favourite song of all time, got totally butt fucked. Seriously, wtf were they thinking covering a perfect song?
The new song however, doesn't fuck butt but kicks butt! (Jesus I'm lame today.)

Alexisonfire - Dog's Blood

In other news, I have applied for a job, yay me! I don't want to jinx things, but once I know more, whether or not I'll get an interview, I'll write all about it.
For visual entertainment, and probably what you came here for in the first place; Have some pictures of what I wore two days ago!


Blazer and bag from Zara / Sweater from H&M / Jeans from Mango / Lace up booties from Urban Outfitters




Why yes, something else than a cute dress, overknee socks and brogues, haha. Even better - I'm wearing pants. I hardly ever wear this blazer because I always feel it makes me appear shorter than I already am? I don't know, but the shoulder details look kinda cool, with the padding and the little embellishments.

Also, I'm working on a new layout for this blog. I'm trying to maintain the cuteness but make it slightly more minimalistic and this time, do a matching sidebar (for those who haven't been reading for that long: the sidebar is a leftover of the template I used). This layout took me about two weeks I think so I'm hoping a new one will be ready sometime next month haha.

In the meantime, bear with me if I seem to be a little bit absent. Html makes my skin crawl so in the process of doing a new layout, I might feel like drilling my fist through my laptop's screen, which is not the kind of sentiment you'd wish for when you're blogging.

Muchos lovin' you guys!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Selma Janina said...

This is really lovely! The Blazer looks great on you! xXx bisous!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Mux said...

Jij bent leuk, net als je stijl!

 
At October 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Love it. Ohh and thnak you so mcuh for the help.
I think I will with the Ra in Antwerp :)
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

 
At October 7, 2010 at 7:53 PM , Blogger La Romantique said...

This blazer rocks!!
Great outfit! :)

 
At October 7, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

love the outfit dear, the blazer is so great, i love the shoulders! and you have the most stunning hair! xx

 
At October 7, 2010 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

Just stumbled across your blog, love your style :) xo

 
At October 8, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Simple but love it!

Would you join my give away?
http://fashionably-cute.blogspot.com/2010/10/black-pocho-give-away-till-31-10.html

 
At October 8, 2010 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Elisse said...

awel, ik vind da juist een superleuk blazertje, en staat u echt goed!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Liam here :)

You were a joy to illustrate. It was a toss up between this and the other look I illustrated :)

Hope you like it.

feel free to follow me on my blog and see what else ill be doing in the near future :) Also feel free to use the image on here for whatever purpose you like :)

http://www.liam-mcmahon.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 2:55 AM , Blogger L. said...

I absolutely love this!! Especially the blazer.. Keep up the good work hun, I can't wait to see what's next!!

www.missionfashionable.com

 
At October 14, 2010 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Josefina said...

Hi, greetings from Chile, i always visit your blog! I like very much your style and photos! And i love the design of the blog... flowers flowers! jaja.

Hola, saludos desde Chile, siempre visito tu blog! Me encanta tu estilo, tus fotos y adoro el diseño de tu blog, tan floral! jaja

Kisses,
Besos,

Josefina
http://notasyrutas.blogspot.com/

 
At October 14, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger VIPXO said...

Im actually in love with your blog! It's so lovely and im going to read all your posts :)
Im now following xo

 
At October 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Just found your blog! You have so many great outfit posts! I'm following now :) Great outfit I love the detailing on the blazer! Good luck with the job application.

L x
Half Dressed

 
At October 16, 2010 at 5:26 PM , Blogger OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

love that purse!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I love your bedding :)

xx

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger SC said...

PURDY fille and dlish outfits!

Also. Nice blog :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts