Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nov. 10: The number no good things can come of.


MUSIC: GLASSJAW 
MOOD: GUUD

Hey there again, readers! Today was cold and dreary, it was extremely hard to get out of bed and do these pictures! I've been short on sleep for a while because of doing absolutely nothing till like 1 AM in the morning and having to get up at 7, and it's starting to show (read: bags under eyes), hence the pose haha.



Everything from AllSaints


I love the muted colours of this dress and cardigan, they match perfectly and there's something about the soft tan and the slate grey that make this ensemble so much more day appropriate than it would be if it were all black. Also, not only the cardigan has pockets, the dress does too, which is always a pro for me. 

Today I went out in a slightly different outfit however, returning my new cell phone, the Nokia C3 which is complete and utter shit. Seriously, if you consider buying this phone for the wifi, don't do it because the wifi doesn't work 60% of the time and Nokia doesn't seem to be looking for a solution. Alas I forgot to bring my recharger (so dumb!) so I'll have to go back Friday, pay an extra €40 and go for the Nokia E63. If anyone feels strongly about this phone, do tell! I hate reading a million reviews haha.

Okay that's about all I have to say I think. Have a "great" Remembrance Day tomorrow. I don't know how far the holiday reaches, but I for one have a day off and I'm gonna enjoy it by staying in in my PJs all day long <3

Labels:

12 Comments:

At November 10, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Beautiful :)

 
At November 10, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

Beautiful dress, All Saints make such simple yet clasic clothes it's one of my favourite stores xoxo

 
At November 10, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Ohmymacushla said...

Mooie jurk en cardigan, staan super bij elkaar! Waarom zit er nu geen AllSaints in Nederland, die leren jasjes vind ik vaak ook zo mooi!

 
At November 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Boheme.Fille said...

I love those tones! Beautiful!

 
At November 11, 2010 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Katy Lynn said...

im absolutely in love with ur style. any chance u could tell me where ur boots are from? <3 them

 
At November 11, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Emma said...

gray on gray, always a winner. lovely
Scrapbook de la Emma

 
At November 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

looks beautiful.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Heel mooi!

 
At November 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Love the muted tones in this outfit. Those boots are really nice too. Hope you had a good Remembrance today.

L x
Half Dressed

 
At November 12, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger PhyPhyKok said...

It looks really comfortable! :D XOXO~!

The Holic Story

 
At November 13, 2010 at 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your look! It looks really effortless and comfortable and casual. This entire outfit really reminds me of Rick Owens/Alexander Wang, which is totally a good thing because those men are what I aspire towards, even though I'm a girl... Anyways, you look great!

xo Sherrie

 
At November 15, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Rosie Savage said...

your hair is just lovely!
such a cute blog :)

Rosie x

http://carelesslycutyou.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts