Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov. 16: Such fragile moments we've shared.


MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR 
MOOD: FANTASTIC

Lacey waistcoat from Urban Outfitters for only €10,99

My god you guys. I probably have mentioned it before, but I really do need a driver's license. I'm 20 and still haven't even touched the wheel once, omfg. Public transport is beginning to be a bitch, with smelly people, freaky people (read: middle aged men trying to touch your knee), obese people (read: if you're twice as wide as your average bus seat, please don't come and sit next to, or better, on top of me), etc etc etc.

So that's pretty much what I go through at least 3 days a week. In my little home town there's literally nothing to do (although they claim to have an awesome shopping boulevard but in fact it's just a town square with a church, a café and a hair dresser with one or two shops that go bankrupt every year) and considering the fact I cut ties with all people from secondary school, I have no business here. So I go to the city, by bus.

Anyway. I still have no new phone, damn Nokia stopped producing the E63 so I'll have to pay an extra €100 for the E5, although it is BUTT UGLY. Oh well, at least it has decent Wifi. I hope.

Nokia E5, about €230 in most shops.

So if anyone has an opinion about this type (other than "goddamn that's an ugly phone" haha), please do share! This is actually my fourth choice and I'm beginning to get desperate!

Other than phone hunting, I have been shopping just a wee bit. The waistcoat you can see is an item I've been ogling for months, as it is the perfect layering piece for the incredibly warm and evenly lame drum & bass parties I get dragged along to. It was originally €42 (Urban Outfitters = crazy ass motherfuckers), then €27 and eventually, €10,99. Fuck yeah. 
Also, I finally got me a winter coat! It's pretty much a basic black wool coat, but it's not double breasted, and it has awesome shoulder pads haha. Looks totally awesome with my military boots. 

Anyway, this mish mash of information is all I had to share with you today. I hope it wasn't all too boring to read through haha.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Margrietvw said...

Ik heb een Nokia E72 te koop, voor € 200, dus als je geinteresseerd bent... Hij is nog maar vier maanden oud en vrijwel niet gebruikt, omdat ik al een andere telefoon heb. Hij heeft helemaal geen gebruikerssporen, dus... Laat het maar weten. En anders blijf ik nog een grote fan van je blog:-)

 
At November 16, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

Can't help with the phone hunting I'm afraid. I love that little lace number (: I can't drive yet either, boo! I'm having dressing lessons at the moment though.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Dat giletje is <3

 
At November 19, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Katy Lynn said...

<3 that lace vest. gorgeous!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM , Blogger Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Die telefoon is idd niet de meest mooie, maar lijkt me wel makkelijk om mee te typen! Ik wou vandaag de goedkope variant gaan halen, de C3, maar die was overal uitverkocht? Maar daar ben je niks mee natuurlijk :) als je m echt lelijk vindt kan je er nog altijd een case rond doen ofzo? al weet ik niet of dat een verbetering zou zijn ^^

 
At November 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Leanns' Vintage said...

ah ja bah, het is echt vervelend als een persoon wat eigenlijk veel te zwaar is naast je komt zitten in de trein/bus/tram. Vooral als je dan niet bij het gangpad zit en je eruit moet, dan is het altijd lastig om langs zo persoon heen te stappen, hahaha. Ik kan je trouwens niet helpen met het mobiel gebeuren ;)

 
At December 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger - said...

Ik weet niet hoe deze is, maar ik heb zelf de e72 en die is toch echt superfijn. het is mijn eerste nokia, maar ben echt verkocht. Die dingen zijn solide zeg!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Legwear Fashion said...

My advice is to run from the Nokias, the Symbian OS they use is totally outdated in comparison to the Android 2.3 Gingerbread system. You should pick a low budget Android phone like the LG P500 Optimus One or one of those Samsung / HTC, be sure it runs Android 2.3 or that you can, at least, update it to that.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts