Sunday, November 07, 2010

Nov. 7: Flashing lights and racing hearts


MUSIC: ALEXISONFIRE 
MOOD: YAY

You guys! Sorry for the negligence! Although negligence is the wrong word here, I have tried a few times to write something decent, do some pictures etc but nothing seemed to turn out right. I guess I've been having a bit of a blogger's block (awesome alliteration) lately.

Anyway, life is still being awesome. Work is super duper. Halloween was epic until a giant rabbit tackled me and I fell on my hip (aww!), which was actually quite ironic considering I was dressed as a leopard. (I needed a last minute costume so I went to Claire's and got me this little kit with gloves, a tail and a headband with ears, threw on some leopard printed clothes and drew on whiskers with my trusty eyeliner) New friends were made, sangria and vodka was mixed and a lot of pizza was eaten.

Also, I saw Alexisonfire for the second time! The setlist wasn't all too awesome, basically because 14 out of the 18 (!!) songs they played were from Crisis and Old Crows/Young Cardinals, which happen to be my least favourite albums (read: I really don't like OC/YC). The meet and greet was neat though, had a nice little chat with everyone, yet how Chris managed to stay out of our pictures is a huge mystery.

Me and Dallas, I cut off my best friend because I can recall he said he looked like shit in the photo so I assume he wouldn't want to be on my blog like that haha. 

Me and my friend with Ratbeard, George and Wade (dammit Chris), I look like a frikkin midget here hahaha. 

The poster (Dallas drew me a fucked up smiley face and Wade even did a little -probably accidental- heart) we got with the meet and greet package. Didn't quite know where to store it so decided to tack it to the wall. I feel 13 years old again. Should I kiss the poster before I go to bed? Hahaha.

In other news, yay for lasting lipstick! While I was looking for a Halloween costume I decided to jump into the Yves Rocher store which was having 50% discounts on a hell of a lot of items, and I picked up a very nice lip liner and lipstick for like €10.


The box next to my new make up goodies is a little gift I got from my favourite aunt, whom prior to last week's visit, I hadn't seen in over a year. I fell in love with it because it's got a hummingbird on top and as most of you probably know, I can't resist things with birds on it!

In fashion related news, I'm afraid I don't have much to share right now as I've been utterly uncreative with my wardrobe lately. I will however show you the newest additions to my wardrobe:

Everything from AllSaints
Bex Dress, Cerulean Cardigan in Slate, Brogue Dress
Damisi Boot, Sprite Boot

Can you guess what store I work at? Hahaha. Again sorry for the lack of outfits, I intended to take some pictures today but my camera's battery died on me, sorriez. 

Have a great week everyone!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 7, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger minnja said...

soooo lovely :)))))

Love
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

 
At November 7, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Bee. said...

Sounds like you had a fun Halloween! I hope you had a good time at the gig regardless of the poor set list!

 
At November 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, your blog is really cool! I always secretly read along and I'm always amazed with how good your English is! And your photos, too!

 
At November 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Selma Janina said...

ohh sounds like you had a great Halloween! You look great! xXx bisous!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Haha, a bunny attacking a leopard! That is really ironic! You got to meet Alexisonfire???? Aww man, your making me so jealous! And got those awesome clothes? Man, your life sounds really awesome! ;D

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

 
At November 10, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Lina said...

What a nice blog u have!

 
At November 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Shanah said...

I envy youuuu

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts