Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan. 23: We are the dead, reckoned and restless.


MUSIC: CANCER BATS
MOOD: SMITTEN, STILL


The longer I maintain my blog and use lyrics from songs for my titles, the more I realize my taste in music is quite weird compared to my aesthetic. Granted, I like me some black nail polish, some leather here and there, but if you look at my room which is filled with cutesy sweet things, raging in a pit seems like the last thing I would do.



                                                                                             Cancer Bats - Golden Tanks


Everything from AllSaints (hahaha):
Desiree Top
Montfort Skull Necklace
Wyatt Ashby Denims
Damisi Boots


Well I assume it beats all-H&M outfits? Haha I can't help it you guys, this is what I actually wear on a day to day basis so yeah I guess you'll just have to live with it, just like I do! To be honest I walk out of shops empty handed a LOT these days, I can't seem to find anything nice enough to spend my money on. You see, the things I'd be buying now, are things I could wear once, maybe twice a week (considering the fact I work about 4 to 5 days a week, and Sunday is PJ day) so really. Why bother? AllSaints has become my shop haven, haha.

I did however, buy this neat jersey maxi skirt from New Look the other day. It was €5, even though the sales assistant refused to give it to me for the sale price at first, but I basically bitched my way into getting it for the correct price, haaah. My first Spring/Summer purchase, yay! I've got sunshine in my head!

I look quite sleepy in these pics btw, although I slept for like 12 hours straight, I still feel like I could use some nap time! Work, staying up late, early mornings and most of all, a shitty diet, it's all wearing me out! Also, my nose piercing is doing way better! Yay! If I'm lucky, I'll be going back to a nose ring in just three weeks. Awesome! 

Other than that, I have little to tell you guys. However I would like to thank you all for the sweet comments! Even though I might not seem like I care (because I never reply - I suck, I know, it's just so time consuming and I'm so busy all the time), I really, really do! 

I've been thinking about doing another Ask Me post, but since you all didn't have much to ask a few months ago, I doubt it'll be any useful, haha. Oh well, if you have any questions, just ask away. Once I have a few, I'll do a post about it, so just stay tuned I guess!
/rant over.

Have a superb Sunday lovelies! I'll be getting in my PJs soon, and hang in bed with some crisps and Sprite Zero, fuck yeah \m/

Labels:

19 Comments:

At January 23, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

You know I'm quite similar my fashion sense is quite dark but my room is full of all manner of cute things. I'm like a goth with a Disney addiction LOL!

My last two purchases were from All Saints and no matter where I shop nothing seems to match up to them, I don't mind though I don't need so many clothes and I'm happy to save up for the next All Saints sale.

xoxo

 
At January 24, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your outfit is adorable! And I agree - I walk out of shops so empty-handed now. Maybe it's because I"m becoming more frugal and thrifty, but I honestly thing a lot of the thing I see on racks aren't as appealing as they used to be. Perhaps I'm just growing up.
xo Sherrie

 
At January 24, 2011 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Heather said...

First time here and wow, your blog is so beautiful! Love the layout and photos. Great outfits, too. I'm following. :)

 
At January 24, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Merry said...

You look lovley :*

 
At January 24, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Elli said...

Your outfit is so cute :] You look adorable!

 
At January 24, 2011 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Evelien said...

Hij staat je nog steeds prachtig :)

 
At January 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous ani said...

that first paragraph could be about me, except i'm also wearing rather cute dresses and stuff.
but i've somehow got the feeling that 'our generation' (i'm 19) is very similar.i mean the kids who used to (and still) listen to hardcore/emocore (and dressed like that) are now into fashion and have blogs (i don't have one, but, you know, i read them).
i just find that an interesting development, don't you think? (:

 
At January 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

supercoole laarzen! Ik ben een beetje hetzelfde als jij, mensen geloven me ook nooit als ik ze vertel dat ik vroeger een echte punkster was en dat ik nu nog altijd graag naar metal, punk en hardrock luister :D

 
At January 24, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger LittleMissLee said...

really loving the top! it looks absolutely fab on you!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxxx

 
At January 25, 2011 at 3:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I found your blog via chictopia, gorgeous! you have beautiful, ethereal and whimsical style

 
At January 25, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Holly Springett said...

Love the Allsaints dress, and the chunky boots add a great touch of edge!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Katy Lynn said...

I just love your blog! But, everytime you post a photo of your allsaints boots I get super jealous! I just can't find them anywhere and I'm in love with them! Gorgeous!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger XaXamify said...

Och you looks lovely.

I love your blog!
__________________________________
www.optymistyczny-demokryt.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Marisa said...

Well, I have a question! Since your style is so different from your music, and a lot of people put both together - where do you find your fashion inspiration? And how did you find out this music genre? I guess it's two questions after all :)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Dorien said...

Nice outfit, the red lipstick looks so good on you !

 
At February 8, 2011 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Stephania Andrade said...

this looks effortless :]

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger ANNA said...

love antwerp!

love this blog!

love your shoes!

ANNA
http://bonjour-la-mode.blogspot.com/

 
At February 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The top is really cute on you! I'm also quite jealous of your style, it's not something I can wear =(

 
At February 16, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

I like your style...great pics and post!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts