Saturday, January 08, 2011

Jan. 8: Kill it with kisses


MUSIC: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
MOOD: SMITTEN


Work is so hectic right now! I'm used to my 24h weeks, which usually means I do 2 full days and 2 half days, but so far I've only had one day off this week, and I'll be working tomorrow as well! Though I'm not complaining, yesterday was a total pain (a co-worker pointed out to me that I looked like I was about to drool on the t-shirt I was folding in sleep mode) but today I just couldn't wipe the retarded smile off my face and I basically skipped and danced my way through work all day.

Oh well. On to the good stuff now!

So I told you guys I'd be updating with some pics that got stuck on my camera after a battery crash (in case you're thinking I'm a total dumbass right now: No I don't own an SD card reader haha) so here they are!


I used to wear these on a daily basis, and then I got kinda tired of it, but then I watched the second season of Dexter and basically fell in love with the idea of layering jewelry all over again due to Lila, I could punch her in the face for her annoying accent (I hate how she always puts emphasis on the last syllable of a word, FFS IT'S NOT DEXTAAAAAAAAAH IT'S JUST DEXTER. PERIOD.) but the clothes she wears are quite awesome. 

Slip dress from H&M for €5 in the sale, yay!

Then this slip dress, probably the sexiest thing I own. I'm really not one to dress sexy, although at work I'm known to expose my bra a lot hahaha. I don't yet know how to wear it, IF I will wear it, but it was just too pretty and too cheap to let go of. 

In other news, my nose piercing is still infected and it looks like it's about to give birth to an alien baby. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt!

I'm going to stop writing now because all I can think of is how badly I want to jump around, laughing like a retard because I'm so randomly happy. FUCK YES. 

For what is left of it, have a great weekend guys.
<3

Labels:

10 Comments:

At January 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Misha said...

i love the look of layered jewellery but can't be bothered to put it on/ take it off myself haha

random, but your bedsheet's are so cute :)

 
At January 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy that you are happy :) I'm new to your blog and after reading this post you made me smile, so I'm definitely gonna follow! :)
Btw, the H&M slip is really sexy! I think I would wear it under a thin light-coloured tee with deep neckline to make the slip peek out :) and a skirt, obviously.
Love, Andrea

 
At January 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger minnja said...

lovely !!!!!!

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

 
At January 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger LittleMissLee said...

cute slip! so much so I may need to purchase one :)

xxxx

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

 
At January 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Vicky, you are the most hilarious person I've ever met! Seriously dude, you need to buy an SD card and by the way I hope something happens with you and the guy.
Oh my god, your nose is going to give birth to an ALIEN??!! Holy shit, they're going to invade the world! Nah, I'm just kidding, I hope it gets better 'cause I don't want an alien invasion :P
As for the dress, use it as a top or bottom :)

 
At January 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

Ik HAAT Lila omwille van dat kutaccent en haar pruilmondje (srsly alleen Keira komt daarmee weg) en haar OVERDREVEN accent, maar ze had idd fierce ass outfits. En nu ga ik def uitkijken naar dat ondergoedjurkding want het is keimooi en sexy en als ik het niet zo draag dan draag ik het wel als onderjurk!

 
At January 11, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Marloes said...

Bij deze geef ik je de 'stylish blogger award!'
http://marloesev.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-am-stylish-blogger.html

 
At January 12, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Stiene Saenen said...

mooie armbandjes! x

 
At January 15, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Carla said...

I jus came across your blog and it's absolutely fab and your bed linen is like so totally adorable! I want to start watching Dexter everyone's been saying how good it is, I can't believe I haven't started watching it yet. And btw you like some of the bands I like, August burns red/Alexisonfire!

Sorry been rambling, I'm new to the blogging world just created my blog like yesterday feel free to take a look, totally crap at the moment though need some time to sort out my blog header!

Have a lovely weekend!

http://madgiraffecarla.blogspot.com/

xxxx

 
At January 20, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Marloes said...

Geweldige foto, alles klopt gewoon. Je lipstick en je kleding, top!

http://marloesev.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts