Monday, February 21, 2011

Sleep this away.

MUSIC: CANCER BATS
MOOD: AWESOME

Hey everyone! I was planning to do this update yesterday but plans changed as I went to the WORST party in history on Saturday. It was all so much fun until about 2 AM (I vaguely remember laughing my ass off on the tram over nothing) and then everything pretty much turned to shit. Some dude poured beer over my head and I was so pissed (in both the British and the American meaning of the word) I punched him in the face.

Oops.

Anyway, as you can probably expect, I spent the next day, yesterday, in bed. Sleeping it off. Which is actually totally unrelated to today's blog's title, because Sleep This Away is an AWESOME song by Cancer Bats.

Cancer Bats - Sleep This Away

On to the whole point of this post: Outfit pictures! I bought this dress online a couple of weeks ago yet I'm still not sure whether or not I should keep it. When I first tried it on I spent a good 30 minutes trying to "fix it".


Levlon Dress in Midnight - AllSaints


The cowl neck is huge (could double as a hoodie for rainy days) and the sleeves add a lot of volume as well. Photographing this without making me look like a body builder was quite tricky though I swear, it doesn't look like that in real life! I hope... 

It was €48, which, all in all, isn't a lot of money for a dress carrying this much fabric. I also really like the colour but guys! The fit! I'm so unsure! One day I love it and one day I'm like WTF VICKY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.
Oh well. I'll just keep it for the time being. 

I'm just going to hang on my bed a little and wait for my three-day weekend to come to an end. Hah. I'm such a workaholic. 

Have a great week lovelies! 

PS: Dear gawd I need a haircut hahaha.
PPS: For those who are wondering, yes I can smile

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

I really like the dress on you it looks gorgeous <3

I know what you mean though I constantly have to adjust one of my All Saints dresses so it fits me properly but I kinda like the fact that if I adjust it differently it looks like a completely different dress even though it can be annoying xoxo

 
At February 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

You're hair...is beautiful!!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Sanne said...

Leuk! Mooi haar heb je ook!

 
At February 22, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress is gorgeous! I thought it was a romper - but either way it's super cute. I could never pull of cowl necks the way you do!

I hope you had a great 3 day weekend

xo Sherrie

 
At February 26, 2011 at 1:44 AM , Blogger moustachic said...

such a pretty picture the first one up here :)
i love your blog and the little bird for the comments so cute :D

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts