Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hand over your heart, let's go home.

MUSIC: CANCER BATS
MOOD: SMITTEN

Yay, the earrings I got off ebay came in the mail! 


Feather Earrings from ebay seller lillyfeet, I paid somewhere around €5

I was sort of expecting them to be completely covered up by my hair when I'd put them on and indeed, this is actually the best shot out of, like, 35? (Excluding the ones in which I make retarded faces, of course. Ahem.) 

Also I finally had the courage to get my hair cut. Long term readers will probably already know that I'll just nag about my hair for about a month before I actually go and do something about it. (Actually... That doesn't solely apply to my hair. Hah-haaah.)

Anyway, it looks pretty much the same except for the fact the hairdresser kinda sorta cut way too much fringe so my face looks really... Wide from the front. Oh well it'll grow back on in no time anyway, haha.

Other than that, my three day weekend consisted of listening to Cancer Bats (awesuuum), watching The Nanny (oh god I LOVED THAT SHOW as a kid!) and eating a shitload of COOKIES <3

Right now I'll enjoy the last day of my three day weekend by making me an awesome dinner. I see hamburgers and pizza in my near future so I'm gonna make me a nice salad. Yeaaah. How responsible of me!

Muchos luuuv!
x

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Leanns' Vintage said...

Hahha, the Nanny is epic.
En je eyeliner ziet er echt tof uit zeg :D, net zoals je nieuwe oorbellen :D

x

 
At March 1, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

The second photo is SO beautiful!!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Marianne said...

They look cute!
And I really like your makeup (:

 
At March 2, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Sophie Isobel said...

These are cute!
Blimey, your hair is stunning.
x

 
At March 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd photo is adorable!!
what about your new love? you haven't mentioned it lately?

 
At March 7, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Tanya said...

Haha ik heb de cancer bats als voorprogramma bij bullet for my valentine gezien, ik heb nog NOOOIT zo'n slechte band gehoord.. en dat was de hele zaal met mij eens :P

 
At March 9, 2011 at 6:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually just cut my hair dramatically short today! I always nag about my hair too - it's awful.

I love those earrings! I love it when earrings can peak out from under your hair - especially w/ short hair!

xo Sherrie

 
At March 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger kate louise. said...

Cancer Bats fan = I love you already! <3

Gorgeous earrings too. :) x

 
At March 11, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your hair looks great, don't worry :)
And the earrings are awesome! I don't wear long earrings but I love them on other people

Loves,
Laetitia

 
At March 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Misha said...

i think your hair looks great but i do understand your problem, same thing happened to me when i got my hair done. Still waiting for the day i come across a hairdresser who does as he/she is told xD

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous Thehoshi said...

Oh i have a shop on esty, you can find earrings with feather !
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaHoshi

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts