Sunday, June 05, 2011

Well this sucks.

I have some very shitty news to share! Since, idk, January my macbook's been acting up (the screen would freeze and then slowly fade to white, usually when I'm streaming video) and it seems like it's on its last legs now. I'm going to start transferring all 190 gigabytes of crap to my old PC (which happens to have only 100 gb space left), on which I can't seem to get internet connection, all whilst pinching the left side of my macbook's screen so it won't freeze.

This means I will probably be away from the internet for a while. This seriously blows because obviously I'm a very big fan of the www. I REALLY hope they'll fix it asap, but I'm worried that 1) they won't take it back even though it's still under legal warranty or 2) it'll take AGES before I can welcome my baby back to me.

If they refuse to take it back, I'll probably just have to buy a new one (I could go all *I'mma sue your asses!!!!* but that'll only take, oh idk, about two years?), and in that case, consider this post irrelevant. But obviously I'll only know that once I go to the store and if they do take it back, I won't have a computer to tell you about it.
If I'm still making sense.

Anyway, I will try and update this post once I know more, but that'll inquire either the family PC (ewww Windows, haha sorry MS users) or my cellphone. So yeah. Sorry guys. In the meantime, have a picture of my cat, who is called... Cat.

Yeah.

Cat says hi leave me the fuck alone.


Bye bye internetz. I'll miss you.

EDIT!! So I dropped by the store today and I was told I should be able to pick up my laptop by the end of the week! Yay! If I wouldn't have told you, no one would have noticed my abscence! Haha!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Marija - Victima Perfecta said...

Cat is soooo cute! :D :D :D

 
At June 6, 2011 at 2:59 AM , Blogger Igor Van Villa said...

I like your cat, and his amazing name =)

About you computer: it seems that the computer stops sending data to the LCD, and leaves the backlight on. This can be caused by several reasons:
bad drivers,
bad firmware,
dust inside the computer which causes overheating,
lcd cable broken,
graphics card damaged (auch)

The first four should be cheap (or free), regarding the last one... It was the reason why I moved back to a pc :(

I wish you good luck

 
At June 6, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Jessica Samantha said...

Cat. Oh my God. I need a cat. I wish I had a cat that would pose as adorably as yours does.

miss vintage vixen.

 
At June 6, 2011 at 5:10 AM , Blogger OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

that's aweful luck :(

but what a beautiful cat!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Aah sterkte met internetloos zijn, het is een hel! Maar mac heeft wel een snelle reparatie service. Ik had die van mij in 4 dagen terug..

 
At June 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Clara said...

aw i'm sorry. I have found that the mac people are generally pretty good at customer service though. best of luck!
also, your cat looks awesome.
Clara

 
At June 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

wat stom!

Mooie foto!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At June 15, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger amy said...

It is so unfortunate for you. Well, maybe the time away will renew you and bring you closer to your inner workings. Best wishes, come back soon!


hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts