Thursday, June 16, 2011

You and I will be weightless

MUSIC: JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW
MOOD: GUUD




Pleated midi skirt - courtesy of Lookbookstore.com
Slip dress - H&M
PU leather jacket - Only (old)
Peep toe heels - Deichmann (extremely old)


Hai guys! Back with an update, I'm on a roll these days! I don't know what the fuck is going on with my camera, ever since London (where it bumped into a million and one things) it's been having trouble focussing from a distance, which makes it even more difficult to shoot some decent pics. Sorry for that bros, I guess we'll all just have to live with it.

Anyway, on to the outfit. I've been looking for a skirt like this since the beginning of times! It's pleated, it's midi length, it's breezy and light, I mean, what's not to love? It's only €15 as well, added bonus points! I can totally see this work with a light floral cami and a denim jacket but for now I just wanted to wear this with the slip dress I got back in the winter sales and a (albeit fake) leather jacket. I feel like I jumped from a different era in this, it's pretty awesome! 

I actually thought the camel colour wouldn't suit my skin tone at all (mockery including, but not limited to: milk bottle legs, the whitest girl alive, "omg you glow in the dark", and a classic: "lolz you're naked" when I'm wearing white) but it's really not too bad! Same goes for the length, as you probably know I'm not too tall (5'3" haha) and with some medium heels, I'm good to go. In fact, it pisses me off greatly when people say long skirts, midi or maxi, are only for tall girls. FUCK YOU GUYS, that's like saying skinny jeans are only for skinny chicks. It's all about shape, not size bro!

I have been up to pretty much nothing lately, Sunday I'll be seeing Deez Nuts (PARTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW), and July 3 I'll finally catch Cancer Bats! FUCK YES I'M SO EXCITED! While we're on the topic of music, I got my hands on City and Colour's latest album, Little Hell, and I'm not digging it much - some of the songs have Black Keys all over it. Weird. 

I'm starting to get very in-cohesive so on this note, I wish you all a happy Thursday! See you all soon!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At June 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're really beautiful!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Marijke said...

Heel mooi!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Anonymous Baby Budget Blog said...

Wow, where to start? Okay. The room first off is soo gorgeous, I love that paint color! The outfit is stunning from the corsette/bustier top to the frothy pleated skirt! And I love the lighting in the photos! Awesome post! Just found your blog and am loving it!!! Follow each other?

www.plentyforpennies.com

 
At June 16, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous rozowa szminka said...

amazing skirt

 
At June 16, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Verrrrrry Pretty! Leuke blog heb je :)

 
At June 17, 2011 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colours in this outfit :)

 
At June 17, 2011 at 3:09 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

Such a gorgeous look! I love the romantic skirt paired with the leather jacket. So lovely.

www.themoptop.com

 
At June 17, 2011 at 4:56 AM , Blogger she. said...

grate, look you stunning

 
At June 17, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Faraja C. said...

love the skirt

 
At June 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Pretty dress!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At June 17, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Anonymous INES — ▲ said...

oeeeeeh deez nuts! Like! :D

en loooove your outfit, so pretty!

 
At June 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Paulien said...

Wat een fantastisch leuke outfit! Erg mooi; die oudroze plooirok met het stoere leren jasje! Je kamer is trouwens superschattig met die pastelkleurtjes en het bosje rozen.

Blij dat ik weer een nieuwe leuke Belgische blog ontdekt heb!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts