Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fire, walk with me.




Ombre breton top - AllSaints
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Episode
Jewelry - H&M, DIY, Six


So, long time no see! I haven't been feeling on top of my game lately, for many reasons, love related as well as health related. Now I don't want to get too far into the first bit, but the health bit, good god you guys. I've had flat feet for years and years now, and ever since last winter I've been struggling with my two big toes. I figured it was bad blood circulation that left them numb but I finally got to see the doctor this week and it's the fallen arches that don't only cause the numbness, but also the sore toe I get in ALL of my shoes, the fact my left leg retains more water than my right, the fact my right hip is totally fucked up and apparently I've got some claws for toes as well. 
And all this time I thought my skinny jeans were the issue. I'm an orthopedic train wreck!

So far 2011 hasn't been doing me any good, with an extremely shitty start, yet a fairly happy intermission, and a lot of heart ache to wash the good away. I guess I'm one of those people that'll dwell on the negative shit for ages (I should really knock that off), because I did meet some lovely new friends, got so much farther in my job... But honestly I just want someone to cuddle and kiss like, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I'm going around telling people I'm even willing to go on blind dates. Just so you get a sense of exactly how desperate I am, haha. 
I guess I should start by going out more often. All I really do is sit around the house watching Twin Peaks and Project Runway (haaah that's bad I know), and go for work. Thing is, my favourite place to go out is a gay bar. 
*facepalm*

I'll quit ranting now, I promise. Apologies for this incredibly uninteresting, incoherent mess of a post. I hope everyone's having a better week, and better weather for that matter! 

Labels:

15 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Emma Louise said...

Awh you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon! and if it makes you feel better at least you look amazing!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

So cute..i love the top!!

www.themoptop.com

 
At August 10, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Lowri said...

That's a gorgeous top!! Hope you feel better soon :)

http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

 
At August 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger amalia said...

Love the top!You are very sweet :) :)

 
At August 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger dahhlayne said...

Oh goodness, girl. I feel your pain. Yeah, sometimes when I'm in a wreck, my mind goes nuts and I just do stupid things. And I know EXACTLY how you feel about wanting to be cuddled and kissed all the time. Most of the year, I live 600 miles away from my boyfriend because of school, and man, does it hurt to see all your friends with their significant other and here I am whining about mine on the other side of the state. Wahh. But girl, I know you can get through it. Treat yourself out once in awhile. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

 
At August 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Cateaclysmic said...

You poor thing I hope things get better soon and also I love Twin Peaks xoxo

 
At August 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger OnTheRacks said...

Love this look! Your blog is adorable -- I am so glad I came across it. Amazing style, girl! <3

xx Laura

 
At August 11, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Anonymous ZeMilho said...

Don't be sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2kD1YUtA5o

 
At August 11, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger niknok said...

Love your blog! I just started following you!
The Niknok Style

 
At August 11, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Lana said...

Mooie top en wat heb jij mooi haar! Ik volg je :).

 
At August 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger robin sue said...

die top is echt prachtig!

 
At August 16, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope things pick up for you....great outfit though! :)

 
At August 16, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger wooden heartbeat said...

adore the top! i've been looking for a nice tye dye one for ages x

http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

 
At August 16, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your health problems get resolved quickly and painlessly. I have some feet problems, but not as serious as yours - mine are just exacerbated by the fact that I wear toe-pinching heels. I've been trying to gravitate towards comfortable shoes, rather than stylish, statement ones. Despite the health issues, you look so gorgeous and at-ease in your photo! Love your hair.

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

 
At November 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous manon said...

So Beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts