Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sorceress

MUSIC: CANCER BATS
MOOD: SWELL





Dress - H&M 
Old sandals - New Look
Belt - Came with a dress


Woo! More updates! Yay me! I wore this little outfit for a bike ride to the all new H&M that opened last week. It's like 10 minutes away from my house which is pretty awesome, even though it only has a fraction of the collection - I only really buy jewelry and underwear there anymore! Okay and the occasional printed viscose dress, haha. 
I picked this dress up about two weeks ago, I thought about chopping half of its length off so I'd have a nifty printed top, but decided against it when trying it with this belt that came with my floor length dress from AllSaints. 

I don't know why I look so sad in the second picture btw, probably my fringe that's slightly slanting, or my eyeliner that I kind of messed up this morning, because seriously, it's the first time in a long while that I can say I'm fine and actually mean it wholeheartedly. I've been having to repeat myself to just about everyone, maybe my nostalgia is mistaken for melancholy. Idk. 

As I was writing this, I learned of a tragic accident at Pukkelpop, a Belgian festival - one of the smaller tents that had 1000 people in it, collapsed due to a passing storm. Reports say 1 person died and several others are seriously injured. I immediately got in touch with my friend who was there (alone!), luckily she's on her way home. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy. 

Labels:

15 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Leuk kleedje!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At August 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Jennie from the Blog said...

ik hoorde het ook net van pukkelpop, gauw mijn collegaatje gesmst!

erg mooi jurkje, staat je echt goed! :) en wat een leuke layout heb je, dat heb je echt goed gedaan!

 
At August 18, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger dahhlayne said...

My heart goes out to those in the Belgian festival. They'll be in my prayers.
And I'm glad to know that you're doing better! I realize how sick you've been, and it's heartwarming to know that you're doing okay. :)

http://forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

 
At August 18, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger the outfit diaries said...

Leuke outfit! Ik heb ook vrienden die nu op pkp zijn en niemand is te bereiken...

 
At August 18, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

lovelyyyy! such beautiful photos.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute biking outfit - although I've always been wary of wearing skirts while biking, especially short ones. How do you avoid wardrobe malfunctions?!

Love your hair, as always!

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

 
At August 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Danny Suyandi said...

so pretty, classy and vintage <3

http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com

 
At August 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Ik heb dezelfde jurk vorige week nog gekocht. :) Het nieuws van Pukkelpop vind ik nu, een dag nadien, nog altijd niet geloven.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous mandy said...

cute outfit:)i saw the dress you wearing in h&m too.i wanted to buy it,but i didn't love its length..it looks sooo great when it's chopped off to your length,also,i think the back of the dress's stunning,you should take some photos of your back too haha:)

 
At August 19, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik heb dat jurkje ook, en sandalen die heel hard op die van u lijken!
Mijn vrienden zaten ook op pukkelpop, pas na een uur (waarin ik echt helemaal in paniek was) konden we iemand van onze vriendengroep bereiken, die dan zei dat iedereen ok was. Mijn beste vriend kreeg pas deze ochtend mijn smsen aan maar gelukkig wist ik dan toch via via al dat hij ok was, anders zou ik geen oog dicht gedaan hebben.
Ik blijf echt kippenvel en tranen in mijn ogen krijgen bij elk artikel dat ik lees en elk filmpje dat ik zie. Ongelooflijk.

 
At August 20, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog! I found it through chictopia =)
I'll be following!

kisses and keep up the good work!
Pi
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

 
At August 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Stina said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and I do hope it'll stay that way! :)

Do you remember what happened at Pukkelpop last year? Ou Est Le Swimming Pool's lead singer's tragic death? Seems like the festival is cursed now or something..

 
At August 21, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Fee said...

Why do things like that happen??....

Nevertheless I like your outfit and these pillows on your bed !!
Kind of romantic...

 
At August 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said...

You are the cutest girl ever! And your photography is great!

 
At August 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Le Chat Noir said...

Love you're pictures! Very beautiful!
I'm following you now!
Wanna check out my blog please?
http://discometooblivion.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts