Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Skeletons of steel

I've tidied my desk Sunday and being the amazingly awesome blogger that I am *insert sarcastic cough here*, I tried to make it my new outfit shooting spot!


This one's so "WEEEEEE I'm on a desk!!!!"



Cerulean cardigan - AllSaints
Top - H&M
Necklaces - H&M and DIY
Wyatt Ashby Skinnies - AllSaints
Maera boots - AllSaints


It wasn't a success! I wish my room was less narrow so I could do proper full length body shots but alas, sitting on my desk/lying on my bed/fragmented shots will still have to do.

I haven't been very inclined to shooting pictures for various reasons, number one obviously being (and I cannot stress this enough) I HATE WINTER and warm clothes (hence my stubborn, uninspired top + cardi combo even though it's massively cold outside), number two being the lack of natural light in my bedroom, an annually reoccurring issue! 

In other news, Henry, my cat, has now been missing for over 4 weeks and right when we lost all hope of finding him, some guy e-mailed my mom saying he saw our little precious on his front lawn! So my mom keeps going back to that spot in hopes that little Henry will happen to pass by so we can bring him home. We did take in another kitten in the meantime, Fonz, short for Alfonso (haha), who is actually Henry's cousin or baby brother or whatever. /cat talk

Just 5 more weeks to go before I'm finally released from the shackles that is my job! Should start applying for something new asap, though I may sign up for an orientational course, seeing as I have little to no idea what I should do after I officially quit retail, for EVER. But really, it's weighing me down, I'm even getting major stress related stomach aches. Boo! It's sad that one rotten, megalomaniac apple can ruin the fun for all the fruity precious apples in the barrel, really. 

I still want to take up kick boxing, in fact, I feel like throwing punches every time I play Gallows, haha. Alas I still can't find the courage to take the theoretical driver's test (or even study for it, for that matter). Also I finally have an awesome tattoo idea. I'm not going to jinx it, but if I'm still digging it by February (or next Autumn, if I'm really being a pussy), you'll see!

TV related, IS ANYONE ELSE AS SIKED ABOUT DEXTER AS I AM? The ending to Sunday's episode was so mind blowing, my face seriously looked like this D: Totally not the best imagery to go bed with, haha. (The ending of the show I mean, my face, despite the lack of war paint and dramatic facial expression, wasn't that bad.)
I'll probably watch the latest Sons of Anarchy tonight. Sweet baby Jesus I love the internet! 

Adios, amigos! 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 20, 2011 at 4:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your cardigan, and your hair!! And I'm glad you found your cat safe and sound. After four weeks, I would've been crushed & would've lost hope as well.

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

 
At October 20, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Kailey said...

I love this outfit! And your bedroom color is so pretty :3 (I've had to have white walls for the past couple of years)

I'm so happy to hear that your cat has been found, that must have been so scary for you!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your room, your design, it's beautiful, nevermind that it's small ;)

and you have AMAZING hair!

xoxo

 
At October 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Siel said...

Your hair is amazing! xo

 
At October 23, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Różowa Szminka said...

You look so pretty.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Gaby de Modacapital said...

you are very pretty! great look!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger  Mozzypop said...

Your hair looks lovely! I do hope you find your kitty soon :-(

Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts