Sunday, May 13, 2012

So I bought shoes...


It seems like I'm having one of those *BUY ALL THE THINGS* moments months, I just can't stop myself even if I wanted to! Now I do have a solid excuse for buying these pretty little suede boots from New Look, being that I have no non-black boots.

None. Except for this one khaki pair I once got from the shoe store I worked at when I was 17. (Wheeen I was seventeeeeen...) They're completely battered and shapeless from walking home in them in the pouring rain, haha, but I don't want to throw them away just yet. Something tells me they might come in handy one day.
I confess, I'm a hoarder!

In my mind, these boots will look perfect under summery dresses and light coloured pants. I hope they'll fit me because they only had a size 37 left, ONE PAIR!! You can see how this was a make or break moment, a true split second decision! A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!
I digress.

I rarely ever do impulse buys actually, I hope I won't regret caving in to the Isabelle Marant Dicker boot-fad. In knock offs. Possibly a size too small.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and if these turn out to be a little small, I'll just have to cross my toes, too. HAH. It's getting late, I should go to bed before my sense of humor runs dry entirely.

Adios, my friends!

PS: Still workin' on that layout, patience is my virtue as I work with HTML!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous ines said...

Oooh pretty shoes! :D

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts