Sunday, September 02, 2012

Born again.



Guys!! I know it's been way too long but look what I've been up to! I'm pretty pleased to present to you this brand spankin' new design! I tried to edit and keep myself from over embellishing things and I think I did quite a nice job! It took me three tries, over four months, weeks and weeks of creative blocks, massive amounts of water, gummy bears and coke (the beverage, not the snow haha) but I finally did it, while listening to a lot of Lana Del Rey and Fleet Foxes. 

So I added these nifty little icons on the bottom of the coming new posts, so you get easy access to social networks and whatnot! I did have to ditch Google Friend Connect because as always, Google is being a bitch about getting Google+ (I refuse to!), my password, my gmail account, everything. Boo! May I just tell you all about the wonder that is Bloglovin'? It's just so much easier, I definitely recommend everyone to ditch GFC with me! Hell yeah!

I know that at the moment I have no link to navigate to the next page (SRSLY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED) so bear with me as I try to chill the fuck out and fix this.
This is kinda fixed though it looks awful but now I should really clean my room so I'll just leave it there for the time being until I can summon the courage to go in for another round of bashing my head in because I can't fix this problem.

It's been really quiet on the blog front in the past two months here, so what have I been up to all this time? Well I struggled with being unbelievably tired all the time. For a few weeks I literally slept through every moment of my free time. Even my lunch breaks at work served as little nap times. So I had a blood check but apparently I'm in super duper condition? 

I also went to Pukkelpop, a big ass awesome festival, I saw so many great bands, I got to hug Liam from Cancer Bats and Andy from Every Time I Die, which is quite sweet haha. I walked around on crutches because my orthopedic train wrecks of feet finally got the best of me. 
I have an appointment with an orthopedist tomorrow, and my GP thinks I need surgery which is TOTALLY FREAKING ME OUT at the moment haha. 

Other than that I obviously did some shoppin'. I know I haven't been showing a lot of outfits lately (I realised I've only posted 3 this entire year, what a disgrace!) but I promise to make up for that, hopefully soon! The shorts in the photo I got from New Look, a while back, they were €30 which I think is slightly overpriced (because it only has one back pocket, looks kinda silly, as if I got mugged and they stole my pocket) but hey I had every reason to spoil myself haha. 

So that's about it right now, I'll be back soon (hah) with more pictures and stories to tell. Adios my friends, have a nice Sunday!




Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At September 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Michelle Loreto said...

Your layout looks lovely and Spring-y! And those shorts are so cool.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

 
At September 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

prettyyyyyy! heel erg mooi! als je wat sneller zou werken zou ik je zo aannemen om mijn blog te fixen :D maar je bent er echt goed in maaaaan

 
At September 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous RHRamstedt said...

I love the new layout! And the shorts. And the earrings.

 
At September 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM , Blogger The Canon Girl said...

Prachtige lay out! Ik probeer nu zelf ook het een en ander up te fancyen, tips zijn altijd welkom! :-D Hele mooie oorbellen en I <3 Ross.

 
At September 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Elyne || MELANOPHILIA said...

Heerlijk printje op die short, ik heb zelf sleehakpumps van Steve Madden met exact hetzelfde stofje :)
Je nieuwe layout ziet er trouwens super uit!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Isha said...

De lay-out is echt mooi nu. Love the header!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Siel said...

De nieuwe lay-out ziet er heel geslaagd uit! Mooi shortje ook :) Hopelijk komen er nu weer wat meer posts want ik hou echt van uw blog! x

 
At September 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Katrien said...

Ja, je bent er weer! :) Hele mooie lay-out, ik kijk heel hard uit naar de je volgende posts!

 
At September 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM , Blogger S. said...

ik kijk al uit naar meer outfitposts ;) ik las trouwens je comment op egf bij dat topic van kunst & cultuur en ik was zo blij dat er eindelijk iemand was die niet zo narrow minded omging met besparen op kunst & cultuur. Vervelende glamourgirls ^^

 
At September 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Gaby Doris said...

u're back!
lovely picture!

http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

 
At September 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally agree with you about GFC! It always has these glitches and shows an ugly error message on my blog. I was thinking of just removing it, but ultimately just moved it to the bottom, so that people who don't use Bloglovin' or don't want to get Emails can still follow my blog. But yeah, Bloglovin' is the way to go!

And I love your recent short purchases!!! So cute....I might have to try a DIY of that this weekend!

xx
http://www.sophisticatedlace.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts