Sunday, September 09, 2012

Mondo Chaos

Buongiorno girlfriends! Back with a 3rd update in a week (well technically in 8 days but whatevz right?) and today I bring you outfit pictures! This is what I wore on Friday when I expected to get a full on proper cast on my foot, hence the skirt! I felt silly going to the hospital in this get up but hey this is what makes us girls, right? (Yeah, I too am in love with the phenomenon that is Lana Del Rey!)

On to the pics, I suppose? 




Jacket and top - H&M (old), floppy hat - Urban Outfitters (sale), skirt - Pull & Bear (sale for real cheap right here), bag - Mango (sale), shoes - New Look (REAL old), necklace - DIY



I've been trippin' on hats lately, I haven't been wearing them out much though because that would mean having to choose between looking fly and listening to mah music. As you probably know, I use public transport to get to my job, to the high street, to the doctor's (and loooord knows I'm there a lot these days), to my friends... And people on the bus/train/tram/metro are OBNOXIOUS so the best thing to do is just zone out to some Gallows and try to not mosh people in the face. 

Not that I mosh, I mean, I try to sound cool and all, but in the end I'm just a giddy fan girl that asks for hugs after shows (but gets them, too, right Liam Cormier and Andy Williams?). 

I don't quite know whether or not I should go to the Gallows concert, 10 days from now in Hasselt. If all goes well tomorrow I will FINALLY have a frikkin cast on my foot. That could go REAL BAD (read: people stompin' on my already broken foot) or REAL GOOD (read: getting full access to the venue like you get in theme parks). 
Might have to take my chances and just go for it.

I hope to see you soon guys! I'm definitely enjoying this whole blogging thing again! I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't have this nasty cold coming up, boo to snotty noses! :( EXCLAMATION MARK!!! (I use those a lot, I know, I probably sound like a hyperactive troll hahaha.)



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Echt zalige hoed!
x Hanne http://mangelmoes.blogspot.be/

 
At September 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a cute hat! That's a shame about your foot but you should def still go to the gig Lianne :)
rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

 
At September 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Sarange said...

Love your top babe, btw do you mind following each other?

http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com/

Dress Me Up

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts