Monday, October 29, 2012

For the sake of blogging

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend! I spent mine sleeping in, playing with Enya, watching Sons of Anarchy and... Working out, hurray! Didn't get much done after being out of the game for two months, but hey - baby steps, right?

Other than that I don't have much to tell you guys (except for the fact I finally know what's causing my excessive sleepiness, it's the meds I take for a hormonal deficit, boo!!), so I figured I'd do a little round up of the autumn/winter shoppin' I've been doing, albeit in cheaply made collages of pictures I copypasta'd off the webshops. Lazy, but efficient!

Cardigan and slip dress from UO on sale, here and here 

I intend to wear the slip dress with like a pretty dipped hem jumper, and some pants, of course, because indecent exposure is not quite up my alley. Now where to find a decent jumper that won't sag down to my knees...


Corduroy skinnies from H&M and printed tank top by Evil Twin via Asos

I've been digging this top ever since I saw it (it's probably the neat typography that does it for me, and the assonances, I LOVE ME SOME LITERARY STYLISTIC DEVICES! Corduroy skinnies have been on my radar since Free People started stocking them. And everything Free People loves, I love.


Jacket, coat and jumper from Zara

Other than that, I've been continuing trying to get that darn webshop up and running, doing some doodling and battling the sleepiness (mostly losing, too, zzzzzzz!!!!) Not to mention trying to overcome my recent addiction to good old regular Coca Cola. Sugary, gooey regular cola... (I swore off sugary beverages a few years ago and lost about 7 kilos and muchos belly blubber doing so.)

So there we have it, a blogpost, in hopes something substantial will come along soon, right? I have an extra superb long weekend coming up (4 days, it'll be like a mini vacay!) so unless I waste it all sleeping (I'll try to indulge in the sweet, sweet world of energy drinks), I'll probably head to Ikea, do some cleaning, some doodlin' and some watercolouring. Yay for doing real things!

Hasta luego, friends!



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 12:28 AM , Blogger The FourOhSeven said...

de groene cardigan heb ik ook! Hij is heel fijn

 
At November 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger The Fashion Moodboard said...

Hi Vicky!

Ik vind dat je altijd super mooie layouts hebt. Heb je deze ook zelf gemaakt? En ontwerk en maak je ook layouts voor andere blogs?

Liefs,
Shalane
Thefashionmoodboard@live.nl

 
At November 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

Vooral fan vd Zara vestje en jas. Oh, my!

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

 
At November 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Leuke blog heb je zeg!

x

Chicks About Fashion

 
At November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Gaby Doris said...

So lovely!

http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts