Monday, April 08, 2013

At bay



So I think you can guess the reason for my absence, haha. I've been spending most of my free time putting together my Ikea förnitöre, cleaning and moving decorations back and forth, haha.
I really wanted this transition to be smooth and easy but it's been messy, exhausting and troubling, I even think I picked up a stomach infection along the way... So that was my Easter break, boooo!!

I'm guessing it won't be much longer though. I just need a washing machine, an oven and some pots and pans and I'll be good to go. I can't wait to sift through my things and pack! I hate having stuff here, with my parents, and there, at my new place. It's MEGA frustrating, how do kids with separated parents do this??! It's like I'm stuck in limbo.

Seeing as it's way past bedtime, I'm just going to stop typing and try to get some sleep now (have I mentioned my SUPER ANNOYING ALLERGIES?). Adios!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts