Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14

Hey there! I can't believe we're already half way through May... The past month and a half have gone so fast even though it seems like I've been in my apartment forever! 
Moving to the city's been such a great decision and has definitely improved my social life. I love having friends over, going bar hopping or just have a casual meal at McD's. The good life! 

Soon I will have to go through the agony of my driving test. I'm pretty sure I'll fail the first time as I've been driving alone for a while now and have gathered a few mannerisms I should get rid of fast: Driving with one hand on the wheel and one on the stick, for example. And grabbing for mints when I'm at a red light (it's almost compulsive and I don't even like mints that much). 

On to some photos! 

I got this super pretty headband on eBay for like €3. I'd been looking for nice hair accessories because I've been wearing my hair up in a bun a lot these days and €3 that's like, a sammich! 


My new favourite perfume. Let me quickly review it: IT SMELLS SO GUUD MAN! 


Inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest, I made these frozen yoghurt covered berries. Some of them were really nice. Others were sour and yuck. 
Funky, because the berries I ate before freezing were all sweet? Perhaps freezing berries make them gross and blergh? 


I've been trying really hard to get my ass back into drawing and painting. Now that I live alone I have all the space I could ever want to get messy but I'm starting to fear I'm actually just extremely lazy. I know I have serious issues with failure but could they be that serious that I feel nothing but paralyzed whenever I want to start some kind of creative process?
And where the fuck did this go wrong?
Most importantly: How do I solve it?
WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS.

/end rant

I'm gonna fish the last few socks out of the washer then get some sleep. Perhaps in a next post I will elaborate on the batcrap crazy dreams I've been having lately!

Soon, along with that apartment tour I promised. (I'm not done hanging pictures and moving stuff around!!)



Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2013 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

Loving the head band, want to smell the pleats and to eat the berries.
Share the creative process probs.

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

 
At May 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

that perfume bottle has a really nice design!
xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts