Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Twirling around

Hey again guys! It's a Tuesday night and instead of doing the dishes, I'm blogging! Haha. I just cooked myself a good rice dish and now the kitchen is a mess but I just had to put my feet up after a long day at work. 

I've been shopping online like a crazy rich person, but I needed some dresses so I got me some! We had a little taste of Summer last week and I got very much wear out of my smock dresses from Asos! 

The keywords here are 'print' and 'relaxed'! These dresses are such a blessing, I hardly feel comfortable in dresses because most of the shapes I've ever tried on were uncomfortable or unflattering. I have sort of a boyish/apple-y frame (read: not much of a defined waist and a wee bit of a tummy) which is why I rarely ever wear tight clothes and avoid cinched waists like the plague. These are a BLESSING. Let me continue on this Asos-spree of smocked awesomeness with you:


Pull & Bear €40   Asos €60   

I should REALLY stop the online window shoppin', at least until I get my wardrobe sorted out! I still have so many things at my parents' house and even around my own apartment I still have a few boxes left to unpack which I think are filled with more clothes! It's times like these when I do feel like I should give back, to those less fortunate than I, I just don't quite know where to start. 

Okay it's getting late. I should hit the bed and make sure I don't sleep right through my alarm clock. Again. 

*Sigh* 

Also: My kitty cat Enya will be staying with me for a while starting next weekend! I'm so excited to have my baby girl with me as I miss her purs, her furs and her itty bitty bitch slaps haha.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 11, 2013 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

URG moest je echt die hele dure er bij zetten, natuurlijk werd mijn oog meteen naar dat ding getrokken :@@@@

superpretty! en ik herken je frustraties. Bekijk het zo: we hebben een lichaam dat erg atletisch zou zijn als we niet zo lui waren :D maar soms kunnen strakke dingen je juist meer curves geven!

 
At June 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh fuckkkk nu ga ik weer op asos uren kleedjes bekijken! haha :d wat een mooie smaak heb je trouwens!
xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

 
At June 15, 2013 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Anouk Océanne said...

super leuke jurkjes!

wat leuk dat je kat komt! wij mochten laatst ook op de katten van mijn schoonouders passen, zo gezellig om die beessies in huis te hebben!

liefs,

Anouk
www.stylememories.com

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts