Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gloom and how it gets that way. But not really.

Hey dudes, I don't have much of an intro today, feeling rather gloomy so I'm gonna jump straight to the pictures. 

Earrings via Disco me to Oblivion, baby!

earrings, £1.99 - ebay

Denim shirt via Disco me to Oblivion, baby!

Denim shirt, €17 - Vero Moda

This shirt was a sale buy as perfect as they come for me: at least half off, a little out of my comfort zone, and not typically trendy. I'm already dreaming of wearing this with a grey tank underneath and black skinnies, or with my off white cable knit cardigan. But that's for when it gets chilly enough to actually wear clothing atop of underwear.

Lala's napping beside me as I'm typing this on my bed. There's shitty music playing outside, it's repetitive like most electronic dance music (sorry not sorry) and I think it's time to call up some friends for a night out on the town to ease my mind a little. So I'm just going to round this off and wish you guys a great weekend! Adios my friends!



Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM , Blogger S. said...

even hier reageren op je vraag: ik zit vlak aan centraal station, in de straat van het design centrum de lange winkelhaak, als je dat weet zijn ;)
waar woon jij ergens? ^^bevalt het alleen wonen je?

 
At August 8, 2013 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Dress your life. said...

Leuke vondsten! Je blog heeft echt een coole layout :)
Naomi, x

 
At August 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM , Blogger Claudi said...

OMG this shirt is amazing! I need to check my closest Vero Moda store... :) x

 
At August 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love that jewelery ;)

http://callmediiiyn.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts