Sunday, August 25, 2013

MIA


Hey peepz, I'm just dropping by to say hi and not completely neglect this blog while I do this so called life thing. It's been two and a half months since my dad passed away and I don't quite feel like I'm coping well. Daily life is such a dreadful task, work, cooking, cleaning, when all I want is just to sleep and watch Dexter and Modern Family.

I've been putting off actively working on my issues (fear of failure, anger management, nightmares) for a long time now so I think it's about time I go (back) into therapy.

Depressing as it all sounds though, I'm feeling carefully optimistic. I've got some good things happening for this blog, some more creative projects here and there and I'm slowly trying to gain courage to try and go for a business license so I can FINALLY start my own business. Just typing all this scares the flippin' shit out of me, haha.

Okay this is already much longer than I wanted it to be, so I'll leave it at that and hope to be back soon.
Tschüss!!



Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with therapy... it will be better with time. everything that happens to us happens with a reason. when you feel sad and powerless, remember that. :)

 
At August 26, 2013 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Dress your life. said...

Moedig om dit allemaal op je blog te zetten, ik hoop dat je je snel beter voelt.
Naomi, x

 
At August 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, wat heftig! Inderdaad moedig om dit op je blog te zetten. Ik wens je alle sterkte toe en hoop dat je je snel beter voelt.

 
At August 28, 2013 at 10:09 AM , Blogger eline said...

Sterkte!

 
At August 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts