Friday, December 18, 2009

Project Nameless

MUSIC: CITY AND COLOUR
MOOD: CREATIVE



Everyone that occasionally does something creative, probably knows the feeling. You go to bed, try to get some sleep and then boom: For some odd reason there's this flow of inspiration keeping you awake.

If for some reason I don't make it to the second year of graphic design (I hope I do, but you never know) I might have to look into Fashion and Branding.

Anyway. There's so much I want to do, and this is a small start:




In case you can't tell (I'm not assuming you can because my sketching talent isn't ehh... yeah I have lots of room for improvement haha), it's a bird's skull.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts