Tuesday, May 04, 2010

May 4: the more you get the less you are


MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE
MOOD: MELANCHOLIC

I've been pretty ill lately (sinusitis) so I've spent the past two days in bed, sleeping it off. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon, because I have a party to attend tomorrow, haha. Yay!

Other than that, we saw the first 40 minutes or so of The Road during literature class today. The cellar scene must have been one of the most disturbing things I've seen in my entire life. (I've seen blue waffle, 2 girls 1 cup and jar man.)

ANYWAY, happy things now.

I drew a dandelion. Yay. :D

Edit: Version two. I think I still prefer the first one. 
But I like the grainy effect on the photograph I used for the background.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 6:32 PM , Blogger anoniem said...

mooi getekend! ;)

 
At May 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Sanny said...

cuuute!

 
At May 6, 2010 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Bunny Ears said...

wat prachtig!!!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Elisse said...

de tekening is prachtig, maar vind de tweede ge-edite versie ook heel tof :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts