Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jun. 16: Privilege and wit made me misfortune's child.


MUSIC: EVERY TIME I DIE
MOOD: OK


I'm very much looking forward to Every Time I Die's concert, September 26. I'm secretly hoping they'll play around midnight because the 27th is my birthday, but alas, Terror is headlining so I think I will be hanging at the merch stands the minute I'm turning the big 20 haha.

Every Time I Die - Wanderlust

Oh and, VACAY HAS STARTED! Yesterday was Philosophy exam and according to my calculations, I should have 30%. Oops. This is the biggest disaster since the Year 9 Chemistry exam. So I might have to retake the exam in August. Bummer.




In the meantime, I'll have plenty of shit to do.

  • Tidy my room
  • Buy (and transform with some paint if necessary) a little cupboard to put my tv on
  • Clean out wardrobe 
  • Adjust clothes that are too big for me
  • Draw and paint
  • Hang out with friends
  • DIY a skirt or a dress
  • Read a bunch of books
  • Make new layout for blog (sorry to those who like this one haha)
  • Make shitload of pictures!

Also I found this cute little necklace in one of my drawers.



I need a new chain for this pendant because when I put it on it reaches down to my bellybutton. 
A bit too much if you ask me. 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger anoniem said...

hele mooie ketting !

 
At June 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I love your bed sheets, very pretty :) x

 
At July 23, 2010 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Eva said...

oooh, i want to DIY a skirt too ;D
I love your blog btw !

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts