Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jul. 24: 12 hours, 630 miles.


MUSIC: DANCE  GAVIN DANCE (WHEN IT STILL HAD JONNY)
MOOD: GOOD



Okay so now I've had all new thingies from Jul. 22's post, except for the lacey top/bralette thing (which I still have adjust because it's a size L) and the leopard wedges. Have a close up of the top I'm wearing in the above picture:


I got it to make up for that awesome shirt Zara once had that I missed out on, it was red and black and really big (I probably would have drowned in it) but really pretty, too. Prettier than this one from Bershka to be honest, but hey, I only paid €5,99. And I love the fit, especially the sleeves! Very flattering, though I'm still trying to figure out what to wear this with, as this outfit is a bit, idk, boring? Bland? I don't like to dress all black. Nor do I like wearing big necklaces (they just bash onto everything haha). 

I got some strawberries at yesterday's "European" market, so I decided to make me some proper dessert. It was gone in no time, seriously. Ice cream and whipped cream = Instant munchies. Whenever I'm putting whipped cream on something, I get oh, so very tempted to eat it straight out of the bottle, haha.


And now I'm hungry again, haha. 

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Eva said...

cute top and now i feel really hungry for something sweet :)

 
At July 24, 2010 at 10:53 PM , Blogger El'Aundra Dolce said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At July 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mooi shirt, leuk gecombineerd ook!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Blogger The Fashion Moodboard said...

Oohh ik vind je blog heel erg leuk! Ik ga je volgen :)
xoxo

 
At July 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Mooie outfit! Is idd wel erg zwart, maar da vind ik wel mooi staan.. En anders mss een riem toevoegen? x

 
At July 26, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful hair, i'm love =)

and the top is very cute!!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Fauve said...

Ik vind het echt een wreed leuk t-shirtje! Inderdaad wel heel donker, maar dan ben je een kunstenaar-die-koppig-enkel-en-alleen-zwart-wil-dragen voor 1 dag ;) Liefs

 
At August 1, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I really love all your outfits and this stellar tee is lovelt !

Love the maxi skirt you wore once previously !

See U !

 
At September 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Blogger she. said...

love your blog:)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts