Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Jul. 7: Live it, love it, lust it.


MUSIC: EMAROSA 
MOOD: GUUD


Vacation is awesome. Here some pictures to sum up how it has been so far:

Spotting birds when sitting on a bench with two friends, a balloon and a bottle of good ol' sangria.

Watching Family Guy on my laptop with the window open and the fan blowing.

And cooking! Whenever everyone's out of the house, I like to take over the kitchen and release my inner hausfrau, haha. These are noodles, Thai veggies, sweet-and-sour sauce and bits of Mexican flavoured pork. (EDIT: HAHA I just realised this seems like "pork that tastes like Mexicans", I'm so sorry, I meant to say they used Mexican spices for this) I actually ate this three times in two days because I made way too much. I should throw dinner parties.


All this whilst listening to that magnificent self-titled album by Emarosa. Currently my favourite track:

Emarosa - Live It. Love It. Lust It.

I've been roaming the shops, since sales started the first this month, but I'm kind of having trouble finding things I like. The only store that seems to cater my needs at the moment is New Look, but even there I try on a dozen of things and end up buying nothing but a hair band. But a cute one!


The necklace is new as well, I don't mean to jump on the owl-hyping bandwagon but dammit you guys, those hipsters keep stealing my interests! If they ever touch anchors, hummingbirds or swans I will shmack them one by one. The bralette is from H&M (as well as the necklace) and was in sale for €3. I had been eyeing it for a while, to wear under low cut tops, so I was quite pleased to find it in sale.

Other than that, I have nothing more to say than OMFG YOU GUYS VACAY IS AWESOME.
Enjoy it <3

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Keltoum said...

Eerste foto vind ik echt prachtig! (L)

 
At July 11, 2010 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Josefina Marambio said...

Hello! I don't speak english very well, but I need to write here to tell you that I love your blog! Your photos and style are beautiful!
Soon I open again my blog.
Hugs from Chile,
Josefina

 
At July 13, 2010 at 4:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the calming photos : ) Great dish, and love the necklace!!

 
At July 14, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Yvonne said...

i love the owl necklace and the headband <3

the food looks soooo good!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Your name here said...

Mooie foto's, vooral de eerste lekker zomers en de laatste! :)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger QuiteQuaint said...

This si the first time I've seen your blog and i have to say its beautiful! the layout, the photos, its lovely.

love your hair too heh x

 
At July 23, 2010 at 4:55 AM , Blogger OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

I really like everything your bought. I'm curious to see what kind of great outfits come of them. I'll be following :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts