Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sep. 8: Ask me anything!


MUSIC: CIRCA SURVIVE 
MOOD: LAZY

Some of you might have noticed that I don't always reply to questions asked in a comment. Well that's basically because I never know where to reply, some people leave anonymous comments, others only have a blogger profile and no blog, etc. I'm not a stuck up bitch that feels too good to reply to questions, trust me, haha.

It may come as a surprise, but I'm not too involved in this whole blogging world. I barely follow blogs myself, and the ones I really like are in my blog roll.

So if anyone out there has a question to ask me, whether it's about my shoe size or how many cousins I have, ask away! I'll be happy to reply in a blog post later on.

And for visual entertainment, I'll post these little drawings I have made over the past few... months?

My Hollow Girls, this is kinda old (dates from that Girls in Glasses t-shirt fad god I really hated that.)

Epic duck has probably been on here before. (Obviously crooked beak is not so obvious irl.)

An owl that turned out looking a lot like the O RLY owl


That's it for today. I'll just continue being lazy now. Have a good one y'guys!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At September 8, 2010 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Dial V for Vintage said...

Die eend en uil zijn geweldig! Goed, ik stel bij deze wat vraagjes: wat zijn je favoriete make-up producten? Wat is je favoriete drankje? Stel; je moet een jaar lang dezelfde outfit dragen - welke outfit zou je dan kiezen?

 
At September 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Anja said...

heel mooi gedaan,tekentalent jij!!

 
At September 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Liset said...

Ik heb geen vraag maar ik vind je tekeningen erg leuk!

 
At September 15, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Forever Petite said...

Ik vind je blog nog steeds super leuk! Die eerste tekening vind ik geweldig. Maar ik heb ook een vraag hoe bewerk je je fotos met niveaus&kleurbalance of anders ?

 
At September 15, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoe maak je die ...-crumble?? ohh het ziet etr zo lekker uit haha

 
At September 16, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you study graphic design? What was your school like?

 
At September 16, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous passant said...

PLZ tell me is that ur nantural hair color??,it's so shiny i love it ,how u keep it in helth like that??

 
At September 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Bobbie said...

I'm new to your blog but I love your style! How much was your satchel from the *home is for the heartless* look?

 
At September 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Anja said...

die crumble dingen he
ZALIG

 
At September 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Anja said...

de vorige post hoorde bij je laatste blogpost

 
At September 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Leuke blog meid! Ik volg je

 
At September 22, 2010 at 2:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your hair !! what do you use to make it look like that? do you use any hair dryer or how ?

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts