Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov. 30: Forced to fight


MUSIC: GLASSJAW 
MOOD: YAYZ

Yay! Yesterday I was at my mate's house and all of a sudden the whole town was covered in a little layer of snow! These first days of winter, I love it! Hot coco, cuddling up in scarves, skating instead of walking (okay that actually scares the shit out of me but it still has its charm)... As soon as the white snow turns into a brownish, muddy mixture I yet again long for Spring though.

Last week was payday, so I kinda splurged!

Everything AllSaints
Sedna Dress in Amethyst Spray, Wyatt Ashby in Indigo, Stallion Yahvi Top

Slightly different from my wishlist (very very slightly haha) but apparently the Stone Spray colour (which is way closer to a whiteish grey in real life) washes me out completely. Awesome! Okay I did sort of look like a smurf (read: it brought out the blue in my skintone) and we all know I have the length...

And to stay in the mood of this frightful weather, I dug up these old pics that I took somewhere in January (or December even?), did some cropping and some editing and voila! Good enough to last until I get the chance to until I stop being too lazy to do some new snowscapes!





Have an awesome week you guys, and to those who've been covered in snow as well lately: Enjoy some super fun winter times! (And try not to fall flat on your ass too much!)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Beautiful photos, as always!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

 
At November 30, 2010 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Mooie items heb je gekocht! Erg leuk! Leuke blog ook!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 4:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These picture are so gorgeous. And I love your buys. I love splurging when I get my paycheck too!

xo Sherrie

 
At December 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Kirsty . x . said...

I love you boots!

pls come and follow me too, I have a great christmas giveaway running at the moment, be sure to follow and enter

www.your-fashion-face.blogspot.com

 
At December 12, 2010 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Patroushka's place said...

hello :) there's something for people just like you :))

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Belgianfashion-blogs/113658745369437?v=wall

I hope you'll join

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts