Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec. 20: We're all lost and begging to be found


MUSIC: ISLES & GLACIERS 
MOOD: FUZZY


Two blog posts in two days, pretty awesome right? Today I'm back with an outfit post for which I really worked my Photoshop magic!


                                                                Isles and Glaciers - Hills Like White Elephants

Maxi Cardigan and Jeans from AllSaints
Tanktop and ring from H&M
Boots from New Look


Okay so I felt kinda bad for always using the same old backdrop (i.e. my bed) but honestly, I'm just way too fucking lazy to take my camera and my tripod on my bike to the local park. Also, riding the bike in this cardigan would be seriously difficult. Walking these boots in the snow would be mortal. 

Anyway I'm just enjoying the full length of my cardigan as long as I can, because I'll probably take it to be tailored (read: shortened haha) sometime this week. I still don't quite know where to go, though I think there was a little shop in the street my school was, might just have to go there again (oh the memories!), and pick up a sandwich from that insanely guud sandwich bar while I'm there. Haha. 

Oh and, if you read the post below, you might notice I found a necklace for my semi-precious stone (which I think isn't even semi-precious haha but whatever) pendant! It's plain silver and not antique silver, but I love the combination with my bird necklace.

Other than that, I'm already in PJs after running around in the snow, chasing these two little cuties! 

Jonny

Roberto

Just a few months back they ran away like scary motherfuckers as soon as we opened the door to our backyard but now they actually come running towards me and my mom! (The difference food makes, haha.) We're profoundly in love with these little furballs, I just hope our neighbours (read: the rightful owners of these bunbuns) won't move away cause seriously, I'll cry my eyes out. The joy they bring, you can't imagine. 

Also I recently downloaded Florence + The Machine's album because Dog Days Are Over keeps playing in the store. I quite like it, which is unique because I usually hate female vocals with a passion! 

And that's pretty much all I had to say I believe. Have a great week you guys! 

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger VIPXO said...

That is the best backdrop i've ever seen! You look amazing too :) xo

 
At December 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Blogger perfect hippie said...

erg mooie outfit en je konijntjes zijn zo lief!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Aniek said...

haha wat een toffe foto!!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Bethany Jensen said...

Love the outfit, the jewelery is great. :)

 
At December 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

i love your outfit and those bunnies are adorable

 
At December 21, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous foreverpetite said...

Mooie outfit & leuke konijntjes:D

 
At December 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Emma said...

amazing and beautiful. those bunnies are so cute too
Scrapbook de la Emma

 
At December 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Elisse said...

ik dacht echt dat dat je behangpapier was! erg leuk dus! en wat een schattige konijntjes!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Well the outfit looks awesome and those are some cute furballs. Nice necklace. enjoy Christmas :)

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

 
At December 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Sanne said...

Leuk vest en je konijntjes zijn echt te lief^^

 
At December 22, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toffe outfit!

Ik heb een vraagje voor je aangezien jij bij All Saints werkt: vallen de jeans true to size? En loopt het heel erg uit?

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

@Anonymous

Hangt eigenlijk af van het model, welke wil je?

 
At December 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Het gaat om de Pipe!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Ja dan denk ik toch een maatje kleiner! Volgens een collega van me die er een heeft lopen ze wel wat uit.

 
At March 26, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Ah wat een poepies!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Thehoshi said...

Oh they are so funny .... <3

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts