Saturday, December 03, 2011

Bobby Elvis



Since I'm feeling ever so uninspired due to chilly weather, I thought I'd switch it up a bit and show you what I'd rather be wearing:


If only it wasn't like, December, right? If the top half (oddly printed shirt with max cleavage + denim vest + loads of dangly necklaces) looks somewhat familiar to you and you happen to watch Sons of Anarchy, let me clarify:

Bobby Elvis (aka Robert Munson) in Sons of Anarchy (portrayed by Mark Boone Jr.)

Bat shit crazy style inspiration? Perhaps. Mega awesome outfit? Fuck yeah!

I was initially going to do a Polyvore collage but then I couldn't find the right shirt nor the right denim vest so I figured I would quickly draw the outfit.
All in all I think it took me about 7 hours. Haha. I must say, it's been a while since I've properly drawn (/painted/edited in Photoshop) something and I quite enjoyed it! The shoes were a total bitch though (so much detail in such little space!) but it totally came together, yay me!

Instantly added to my Spring/Summer wishlist: A denim vest and oddly printed silk/chiffon shirts, to wear with my coated cropped skinnies (which are extraordinarily uncomfortable, thank you AllSaints) and two toned brogues! I wish it was May already, for the Spring time, and so I could skip this awkward "I need a job BUT WHAT SHALL I DO?" phase I'm in right now. I have two more days of chillin' and then I have to get off that lazy ass of mine and do some job hunting. For reals.

Have a nice weekend guys!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 3, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wauw, super gaaf gedaan man :)

mooie blog heb je trouwens!!

xx

 
At December 5, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Nelli Kenttä said...

nice blog !
♥ nellilove.blogspot.com

 
At December 6, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Hey Vicky. LOVE THIS. super glad I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts