Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday Evenings

Not a cell in my brain has ever thought I would enjoy a Monday Evening. I've had quite the weekend, kicking off Thursday evening, with a sudden fever. I crawled into bed straight after work hoping the fever would break by morning because Friday was going to be a big day: I had my frikkin' driver's test!

Snotty nose and silly mistakes aside, I aced dat shiz! Tomorrow I'm heading to the photo booth (let's cross our fingers for a good hair day!) for some mug shots and Wednesday morning I hope to prance out of City Hall waving my Proper Drivers License around!

Friday night I went out to see Dance Gavin Dance but the true highlight of the evening turned out to be Closure In Moscow, and duuuude they were great. I'm totally crushing on their lead singer because the man is basically FABULOUS.



Green hair, oddly metallic outfit, make up, A CROWN!! Add to that an Australian accent and a ton of stage presence and BOOM I'm sold. I'm just gonna go and study their lyrics so that next time I see them I'll be able to sing along like a batcrap crazy person.


This is a GIF I made because I liked the way the curtains were billowing up in the wind. I really hope we're finally heading into Spring now, but I'm sure you've read about the shitty weather in basically the entire European continent on other blogs too.

In other news, I have been brainstorming on how to put this space on the web of mine to a better use. I'm not sure what I'd like this blog to be, I'd like the content to be a bit more substantial than random posts with pictures of curtains and sassy Australian vocalists, you know? Your input, because obviously I want you to READ THIS SHIZ, would be greatly appreciated!

So I guess I shall end with this question to you, my readers:
What would you like to see on this blog?
Should I make better use of the plethora of social media available?
Should I dye my hair green and start a band?
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE Y'ALL?

Well, that escalated quickly /Ron Burgundy voice



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM , Blogger S. said...

ik zou voor blauw gaan! het haar dan toch he

verder vind ik je blog net leuk, zo een mix van alles
beetje lezen over het wel en wee van je ;)

en gefeliciteerd met je rijbewijs!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts