Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome Lala

Lala






As I mentioned on Facebook, two weeks ago I headed out with my mom to find a playmate for Enya. We went to 3 different shelters and my mom picked up the sweetest little ginger fella named Frodo (renamed Zorro haha) and I just could not resist bringing home this cutie!

I'd been thinking about getting a kitten even before I moved out on my own so this was bound to happen, really. When we "met", she was in her cage, meowing with this super cute high pitched voice of hers and I was sold. I put my hand in and she instantly started purring and really she didn't know what to do with herself, that's how happy she was.

In the meantime, she's become a feisty little lady that loves cuddling, digging in her litter box, chewing on my bra straps and garlic butter (I'm not giving it to her but she won't stop climbing on the counter when I'm making garlic bread!). Currently her favourite toys are scraps of balled up paper and my right lower arm.

So that's Lala in a nutshell. I love her already!





Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 19, 2013 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

Perfectioooon <3

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be

 
At July 19, 2013 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ahhw wat een schatje!

 
At July 20, 2013 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh so cute!

 
At July 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Elisse said...

Echt een cutie! Maar ik vind het wel altijd een beetje zielig als kittens helemaal alleen ergens zitten. Jij gaat toch werken overdag he?

 
At July 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh zooo lief!! Echt een prachtexemplaar :)

 
At August 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Dress your life. said...

Zo schattig! Wat een fotomodel ook, mijn katten staan zo goed als altijd met een dronken gezicht op de foto :p
Naomi, x

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts