Saturday, November 14, 2009

On letting go.

MUSIC: ALEXISONFIRE
MOOD: CREATIVE


I've been working on a school assignment all afternoon/evening.



"In het geheugen gegrift" literally means "Engraved in the memory". I hope the symbolism is clear enough.

I feel like it could be so much more attractive if I coloured the figures in, but I'm feeling kinda lazy haha. And the teacher that gave the assignment appears to like white.
Besides the whiteness, I'm afraid it might look too much like a birthday card, lolz. Maybe I'll do all balloons in different shades of one colour.

What do you think? Suggestions, remarks, epiphanies?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Nienke said...

Hij is simpel en toch leuk, daar hou ik wel van. Tof dus :)

 
At November 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misschien moet je de ballonnen inderdaad een ander kleurtje geven, iets lichter (misschien meer pastelachtig) maar voor de rest vind ik het echt mooi!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts