Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hell has abandonned me.

MUSIC: EVERY TIME I DIE
MOOD: COLD



Yay, my dress arrived today!

Lately I'm being a complete eBay addict, searching through piles and pages of crap like a madwoman. And it pays off! I got me this cute dress for £0,01 haha. (Okay I payed £8 for shipping but that doesn't matter, right.)


lookbook: here

So I immediately put it on, with some tights and leather look leggings over them, and my trusty vintage boots. Not quite sure how I like it better, but I do know I'm going to have to get me some more belts haha. I just keep wearing this gold studded one because it's really the only one that fits me right.

For that matter, it's being hell to find my dress size lately. This little number is a 34, a UK 6, and it fits me perfectly. When I order on ASOS I need a 10, maybe even a 12 depending on the style. Insane right?

I hate shopping at ASOS haha.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Laura said...

mooi jurkje!! en lekker goedkoop! ;)

 
At December 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Demelza said...

Mooi jurkje, staat ook echt leuk :) Haha even iets doms.. ik werk voor Xbox, nu steeds als ik Oblivion zie staan denk ik er aan (= een spel), heel stom! Haha :)

 
At December 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Photographs by Anne said...

mooi jurkje , de kleuren van de foto's vind ik ook erg mooi!

 
At December 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Ebay is zo fijn.. Mooi jurkje!

 
At December 23, 2009 at 10:09 PM , Blogger - said...

wooow zeker gaaf,
ik ga jou volgen, want op ellegirl heb je ook altijd leuke shoptopics.
XXX freshrebel (electroclash op EG)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts