Saturday, December 19, 2009

It is flippin' freezing.

MUSIC: THE SOUND OF ANIMALS FIGHTING
MOOD: RATHER CHILLY



Okay it's -8°C outside and I gotta make my way through wednesday's snow without smashing my face to the ground. Even though my precious, loyal converses managed to keep my feet dry over the past few days, they're not exactly warm.

Hmm. What else do I have left... My vintage boots! Worn out and totally watertight. Though that means I have to wear a skirt or dress because I really don't like the pants-in-boots look.




Tights and leather-look leggings it will be! So yeah, in case I freeze to death in this (plus big fluffly cardigan, plus two scarfs, plus wool coat), goodbye world, it was nice knowing you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2009 at 7:25 PM , Anonymous Stéphanie said...

Het is echt zo koud inderdaad! Je ziet er wel leuk uit :)

 
At December 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Roos said...

superleuk!!!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts